CHAPTER 22- FAMILY AND GOODBYES

Ten years later and here we are. Everyone having a BBQ outside our house. Imogen was the last to arrive with her husband and kids. Everybody was here. From Kate, Ryker, Mia to Isis, Caiden, Max and so forth.

I walked towards the girls and started talking to them about the weddings and children. I looked at the girls and giggled.

Kenzie was Mia's four year old girl. She was playing around with Averly, whom was the four year old daughter of Imogen. On the swings was Scarlett and Charlotte. My two most pride possesions. The three year olds were the second youngest and they are unfortunately twins.

Isis daughter is the oldest of the girls. She was a beautiful seven year old. With the name Zoey. Shea like me has two girls. Also twins but their five years old. Ariel and Ellie. Elora also have five year old twins. It must be in Caiden and Haidens genes to have twins. Sophie and Olivia.
Kate and Gabriel was lucky to have the now six year old Kennedy after the doctor told her she wouldn't have more children. My eyes adverted from the girls to the boys. Elian and Isis only have two boys named Hunter whom are eight years old and little Mathew the two year old , whom is the youngest. Imogen and Max had three boys named William(10), Connor(7) and Brody(9).

Kate and Gabriel got four boys. Jason the ten year old, Anthony the nine year old with his twin Anthony and then seven year old Alec. Mia and Ryker only have two boys. Sebastion whom is ten and Caleb the eight year old. Caiden and Elora also have the twin boys whom are also nine. With Haiden and Shea exacly the same. Nine year old Landon and Holden.

Now my boys. Aiden is ten. After him came Chase whom is nine. Then we have the twins Ethen and Noah whom are seven. Lastly we have the five year old Titus. Mason is about eleven now. He lives happily with his addoptive family.

My brother, Toby died that night the vampires gave him back. They some how took his wolf and he died because of it. Bexley found a second chance at happiness because the guy she met, he also lost his mate. They have two beautiful boys Henry and Levi. Unfortunately they moved to his pack oversees and we're gathered here today to say goodbye to some of our friends. They came to visit the Christmas week but have to leave today.

Mia and Ryker are going back to their pack oversees taking his beta, Gabriel and Kate with. Xavier and Lucas decided they wanted to travel so we're saying goodbye to then too. Imogen, Isis, Elora, Shea and I decided that were not going anywhere. Were the five musketeers that can't go without each other.

They could leave if they wanted to but Max won't because he is third in command. Declan, unfortunately left our pack. He found his mate in the largest pack in the world and joined them. He's alpha now because she was the only daughter of the alpha. That means we asked Elian to be Beta and he agreed. Max was suppose to be Beta but he refused and said it was to much work. Lazy ass.

So they aren't going anywhere. Shea and Elora was defianately not left out of ranking. Haiden was moved to the position of training the fighters. He's also the best fighter in the pack.

Caiden was voted to training the trackers. He was also voted the best tracker in the pack. Imogen and Isis was apointed to working out the shift changes between the packs every third day, which kept them busy.

And me?

Wel I was appointed to answer the phone, make calls and do the meetings and help prepare the BBQ we held every sunday with the pack. I was also apointed to help Daniel where I can. But so far he has managed everything good without me.

And that's the end. That's how my life story was.

Boring and full of tears from me.
---------------------------------------

The end.

×X×X×X×X×

It's short I know.
This is my first story.
Next one will probably be better.
Thanks for reading.