CHAPTER 16- HEARTACHE

"Hailey." I groaned and turned on my stomache.

"Wakey wakey. You have school today babe." I sat upright at that and jumped out of bed. I hurriedly pulled my clothes off and jumped into the shower. I got out and wrapped myself in a towel. I rushed into the room and opened his closet.

Thank the Heavens I still have clothes here. I pulled undegarmets on and pulled a sleeveless gray dress over. I combed through my messy wet hair and pulled it up into a bun. I grabbed my flats and hurried downstairs. Daniel grabbed my hand and we rushed to school. We stopped and got out. Daniel walked around the hummer and kissed me.

"What was that for?"

"I'm not going to school. I already had my senior year. I have some pack members in the school to watch over you." I nodded my head and kissed Daniel on the cheek before hurrying into the school. Just as I entered homeroom the bel rang.

"Nice to see you in school again Mrs. Collins." I smiled sheepishly at her and took my seat in the cornor. She did the attendence and left us to do our things.

"Hailey. So good seeing you back at school today. Hope you weren't to sick." A random girl from class said.

"Uh, no. Just tired. Had a long night." She nodded and smiled. The bell rang and we headed to first period.

Throughout the whole day random girls and boys I didn't know talked to me as if they knew me my whole life. In gym class everyone wanted me on their team. I'm not even that good. It must have been because they knew I was Daniel's mate.

I looked over at Imogen and pleaded with my eyes for her to help me as another person talked to me. She sighted and walked over to the coach. He blew his whistle and picked out the teams. Me magically being with all my friends. I have to say though, being without Daniel felt lonely. I'm so used to him that I missed his precence a lot.

Imogen, Isis, Max and Haiden was a little off today. When I asked them about it they only said it was pack business, nothing to worry about.

After school Toby picked me up and took me to our house. I wondered where Daniel was but didn't comment on it. He was probably busy. Little Mason smiled and laughed up at me as I joked around and pulled funny faces.

When eight o clock rolled around and I still didn't get a call, text or heard from Daniel I got worried. I grabbed my keys and headed for his house. I was glad that Imogen bought my car back since I wasn't home in two days and left my car at school on Monday.

I drove off in silence towards Daniel's house. I stopped in front of the house and got out. I saw a pink mustang parked next to his car and frowned. I walked up the porch and into his house. As soon as I stepped foot into the house I walked straight into someone.

I looked up to apologise but kept my mouth shut as I looked at the culpit. I narrowed my eyes and turned to look at Daniel. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath.

"So this is the slut he left me for?" She sneered as she looked down at me, her nose in the air. I snorted very unlady liked and raised an eyebrow at her.

"And who the hell are you sweety?" I asked.

"You don't know who I am?" She asked surprised.

"If I did, I wouldn't have asked." I said lazily as I leaned against the door frame.

"Wow, doesn't anyone ever tell the new girls anything?" She shook her head in dissapointment and I walked around her and sat on the chair. She took a seat in front of me and Daniel dissapeared.

"I'm Bexley. But it doesnt matter because you stealed what's rightfully mine!" She said angrily.

"Oh really. Then enlighten me how you, Lily and I fit into this picture with Daniel together? Since they dated for two years."