CHAPTER 10- SOMETHING NEW

We reached the hospital and lily was taken away to make sure the delivery was save. Toby went with her while the rest of us went to get coffee.

Lily was discharged an hour later and we were on our way to the hotel. The doctors was thankful that I delivered the baby because if she had to wait to deliver she would've lost him. They also rushed me to the bathrooms to clean me off but Daniel refused to leave my side so he went with us.

Here we are back in the hotel room. I headed straight to the kichen and pulled out ingrediants to start breakfast. Everyone said it wasn't nessasary and we could go out but I flatly refused because we need to go do some shopping for little Mason today. He doesn't have anything to wear except the dipper and the blanket. If we have to eat out too then we will never get to shopping. And also because were not suppose to let him into the sun unless we rubbed stuff on him that we don't have at the moment.

I finished the scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and sausages. I put everything on the table and called for them to eat. Half an hour later we were leaving the hotel room and headed to the stores. Not even ten minutes into shopping the boys complained. I shooed them away and the girls continued shopping. We got a carrage first and let the store build it for us so we have something to put the baby in.

We shopped most of the time for the baby but got a few things here and there for us. Daniel, being the egotistical asshole gave me his credit card and told me to buy thing for myself. When I asked how much I can spend he said and I quote, 'babe, if you want a house and a car then buy it, don't hessitate, Ibhave enough money'. I almost slapped him but told him I don't want his money.

We got into a stupid fight about me not depending on him enough and that it hurts his heart. I should never say no to someone willing to pay for everything, he said. Then I told him we're not together so he doesn't have a say in what or what I can't do or if I'm suppose to depend on him. I made it very clearly I don't want to depend on him or his money. And I also said what if we aren't friends anymore. Then I wouldn't have him anymore to depend on. He growled lowly and stormed off to some shop.

So now we're not even looking at each other. Much less speaking to one another. We rode to the hotel in silence. The moment we stopped I got out and rushed upstairs. I rushed into our room and straight into the bathroom. I closed the door and took a deep breath. Tears brimmed in my eyes.

I'm so stupid. Why can't I just accept it if someone wants to do something for me for a change? Why can't I just be dependend for a day instead of independant? I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I took of my clothes and threw it into the washing bin. I stepped into the shower and relaxed my body.

I took my bottle of vanilla scented body wash and washed myself. After a few minutes I got out and wrapped a towl around myself. I quickly brushed my teeth and walked into the room. I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw Daniel. His eyes ranked over my body with only the towl around me. My eyes widened as he took a step foward. I quickly took a step back. He took one forward again and I stepped back again. We did this until my back hit the wall. He took one last step and he was in front of me.

My breath hitched in my throat as his blue eyes turned black. He nuzeld his nose in my neck and took a sniff of my neck. He planted a light kiss on the spot where he smelled. My knees grew weak as he moved his hands over my hips.

"I'm sorry." He whispered into my ear as he kissed the lobe lightly. I shiverd as he left little kisses down my neck on the same spot he pecked a little while back. He planted another kiss on my soft spot and I let out a low moan. He pulled my body straight into his. He bit my soft spot on my neck lightly then licked it. My knees almost gave out under me as he kept doing it.

I put my hands on either side of his face and pulled his face away from my neck. I looked at him for a second and pulled his lips down to mine. He kissed me back harder than ever before. He bit my lip hoping I would open up but I pulled my face back. I looked straight into his black eyes, wondering why they change colour.

"I'm sorry to." I said and kissed him again. I slided my hands up and into his hair. I pulled lightly on it making him groan. He pulled back, making me groan.

"So your not mad anymore?" I kissed him again, but this time lightly.

"How can I be mad when you make me feel like this?" I asked. He started grinning.

"Make you feel how?" He said. I thought about it and blushed. I looked down at my feet and fiddled with my thumbs behind his head where my hands still was.

"Uh." I paused, not knowing what to say. I looked up at him and he smirked. He bend his head down and kissed my neck again. I let out another moan, not wanting him to stop. But he pulled back and kissed my jaw.

"Make you feel how?" He repeated. I couldn't answer as his hands slide down to my butt. He cupped my butt through the towl and kissed my neck. He suddenly pulled away and took a step back, still smirking. I leaned against the wall behind me and groaned.

I thought of something suddenly and smirked. He looked at me sceptically but curious. I let my towel drop a little, making the top of my breasts show. I saw his breath hitching in his throat. I dropped it a little more making the whole top half of my breasts show. He took a step foward and caged me in. He didn't touch me though.

He leaned down slightly and kissed the top part of my breast. Sparks shoot through my body at the contact. I moaned as he kissed the other one but pulled back lightly.

"How do I make you feel Hailey?" He asked again. He stared into my eyes, his lips a few centimeters away from mine.

"You make me feel so good." I said as I ran my hands up his chest to his face. I pulled his face down a little and kissed his cheek. I moved down slightly and kissed his neck on a certain spot. I pulled back completely and pulled my towel up, covering myself. I ducked under his arm and grabbed my clothes. I headed for the bathroom but took a quick look at him. He still didn't move. His hands were still on the wall but his head now resting between them.

I ranked my eyes over his body and widened my eyes as I saw something. Did I just gave him that?

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××