Prologue

"Mom! Dad, I'm going, bye!"

"Have a nice day, Cindy."

As the girl walked out of the apartment she ran to her bike and hurried cycling to her school like every day. Unfortunately this day she wouldn't get there.

It was green light and safe for her cycle unfortunately the driver of a truck that had trouble with his sight didn't see clearly and drove anyway. The last thing the fifteen year old girl knew was that she felt pain all over the body until it got numb and she breathed her last breath. 

★★★

It wasn't until much later that the girl's mother received the news as well as her father and her sister. They all got destroyed and wondered how it came that their little girl would die in such a beautiful day. 

The funeral was held and many people came. Her family, relatives, classmates and people she knew and who knew her. They were all crying, yet couldn't really cry. Because they all believed that the girl who died was now in peace in heaven. Besides that little girl wouldn't want them to cry no... rather she did say that if she ever died she wanted that the day would be celebrated as a going away party and not some boring gathering giving depressed speeches about her. So they smiled even though it hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~★★★★★~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Cindy's POV)

So that's how I died and how my life ended but wait why am I not in heaven? Could it be that I'm gonna end up in hell? Oh, God please spare me. I know I've been an unfaithful servant. I know I've been cruel to my sister, I know I've done a lot of stupid things but please spare me. Please don't let me end up in hell. And If possible please let me be reincarnated into a world with magic. And let me become the heroine that becomes wealthy and famous. Okay, perhaps I sound a bit selfish but please, please, please. If you fulfill my request I will forever be grateful and serve you faithfully-

Suddenly a light appeared in front of my consciousness and at first my sight was blurred but it got clearer as I a blinked. I was surprised that I found myself in a hospital room. And that a doctor was holding me. 

Wait a minute... if she can hold me like a feather does that mean that I am little as in a baby. That means... YES I GOT REINCARNATED HALLELUJAH!!! Praise the Lord. Ever since I started reading reincarnation stories I've wanted to die and get reincarnated into another world. But why do I feel like something is amiss here...

(-_-)

___________________________________________________________________________

So did you like the story so far ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Please write a comment and tell me.