Announcement

Hey, I'm back with another chapter and I have just so many things to tell you guys. First of all I really want to say sorry to everyone since I might have promised to update this story regularly. And as you can probably see I didn't. I'm not gonna excuse myself since even if I did work during the summer I would still have time to at least write one chapter every week. However you all know I'm really lazy, right? Yeah, that's why I'm failing school😥.... For my younger readers take my advice to not proscrinate and you won't have to deal with all the heart attacks you might have in the future because of that, like me. Well the only good thing that happened in the summer was that I was earning money. "Money, money must be funny...." and it's true🤓. They say money can't give you happiness since it's the root of all evil😈 but..... It can. Well at least now I had afford to buy a new phone😤. A Samsung galaxy A5😎. Anyway there are also other reasons why I have not updated this story and that's because I have suddenly started write new ones. I'm ridiculous aren't I. I mean I should at least have finished the stories I already had but I can't help it. I get so many new ideas everyday. And my latest new story I've been writing on "My boyfriend is a vampire and now I'm dragged into the supernatural world". The only reason why I first write was because I was just so sick and tired of all the females in a vampire love story. It's like they have no survival instinct or been taught about stranger danger. And why do they fall so easily in love at first glance? That's the only thing I would even consider supernatural. Take note I'm not talking about Buffy, she's awesome. Well I'm mostly talking about Yuki, Elena, Bella, Sookie (I loved Alexander Skarsgård, the only vampire who's not self loathing, a worrywart and depressed before he met Sookie that is). Forgive me fans of those stories but I simply needed to let you know what kind of stories I like. Well if you all want to comment on this just do it. I don't mind a war on this chapter (which will only bring me more readers and viewers hihihi👿😈). No, but the truth is I started writing this after playing a vampire love story fame on my new phone. It's awesome. If you ever have an opportunity to you should totally try out "Vampire love story". Is not too cheesy that you will hate it. And this is not advertisement, I repeat, not advertisement.

Well let's just get down to business ---------->