Chapter 10: It's not love Part 2

Another Sunday is here YAY! Time for a new chapter. Hoped you like the last chapter and please enjoy this one too

XOXO
Storyworld

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕

(Lucinda's POV)

Geez, how many crazy people will I meet today?

I tried to get out of his embrace but his arms felt as hard as steel. 

"Emil, please let go of me" I said trying to smile a genuine smile.

"Aleksei and NO. I will never let go of you" he said with such a possessive voice. How come he turned out to be this kind of guy?
"Because I fell in love" he answered without me even saying it out loud.
You can read thoughts? How come?
"You're not the only one who reincarnated with a "cheat" you know" he mused caressing my face.
Ah, is that so.
"Then did you find me with the help of that?"
"Well... not exactly" he became pale. "It was more of coincidence... I found you eleven years ago at the party-".

"Don't lie I already know what you did" I told him tiredly. There really was no point in being angry at him.

~~~~~~~~~★★★~~~~~~~~~

(Aleksei's POV)

So she knew the truth already. She knew I was the reason she was brought to this world. Around 25 years ago after I had been reincarnated as a god I created a world looking like the otome-game that Cindy liked to play. And I made a human form for myself. After creating this world I killed her in the other by setting up that accident. Yes, I'm very selfish and people may judge me but I know that she would have died anyway. And then I might have never seen her ever again or it would become harder for me to find her. After killing her I took her soul and put it into the villainess character of the game because... well... she had black hair. And I know how much Cindy treasured her black hair. Although it made me quite jealous that she might fall in love with the prince I wasn't that worried since I would just steal her away anyway. She was mine and nobody would have her except me.

"Well, it's not that I hate you for that, Aleksei. Actually I'm quite glad you did. Even though I miss my old home I can still visit my old family even though I might not be in physical form", she said. 

I won't deny this made me happy.
"So, you're reaching the deity level, huh?".
She nodded and I said:
"Then I suppose you're immortal now".

She nodded again.
"Yes, I'm very grateful to you for bringing me to this world and giving me these opportunities. Thank you", she said with a sweet smile. 

Oh, how could such a goddess like her exist? She really does make me want to take her right here and now. 

Her eyes stared at my eyes. I wondered who of us was trying to enchant the other. My eyes traveled all over her small body and I could sense a blush on her face even though she tried to hide it. She really was so small. Slowly I leaned forward to make my lips and kisses roam over her body but her hand stopped me.
"Let's not do this" she said while smiling politely. But I could see there was a want too.
I took her hand in mine and kissed her knuckles slowly before intertwining our hands...

~~~~~~~~~★★★~~~~~~~~~

(Lucinda's POV)

Slowly my eyes opened. Blinking a few times I remembered where I was. I didn't feel any pain from yesterday, I guess I was just one of those who didn't. Behind me I could feel soft breathings. And an arm held me possessively. Although I had been curious about doing this for awhile I didn't think I really would do this. And though I would have loved to make love... sex didn't feel so bad after all. Yes, there's a difference between those two in my opinion. "Sex" is simply when you fuck with no emotions, feelings like love or mutual love in between. While "making love" is when you have sex but with mutual love for each other. And although Aleksei states that he loves me I must be honest to say that in my opinion his "love" is actually more of an obsession. 

I have been tapping into his memories although it was more likely that he let me look at them. And from them I can see that what he felt for me then and now was probably lust. He was obsessed with me... he wasn't in love with me...

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕

So tell me what you think about this chapter. And right now I'm having a holiday so I might write and release more chapters.

Please:
Vote
Rate
Comment
Recommend