Chapter 7: Reunion between 2 BFF part 2

Guys! I am sooooooooo sorrrrrrrrryyyyyyy for not updating. I completely forgot about this story as I was writing about another. But anyway I hope my update can make it up for all your waiting. 

Please forgive –Storyworld (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ')...   ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕

(Third person POV)

The Empress eyed the young girl who looked even older than the empress herself! And this woman was supposed to be fifty years old this year.

– So now that we're alone here..., she said and went towards Cindy.

Cindy backed away guarded while wondering what this scary Empress would do to her. She imagined a lot of things but not the thing that truly happened. Taking her by surprise was an ordinary hug.

– It's been awhile Michelle.

It sent a shiver through her bone.

– That's not my name.

– But used to. Just like my name used to be Cindy and we used to be best friends since fourth grade. Does it ring a bell?

And then memories of her best friend flowed in her mind like a river. Michelle remembered how Cindy appeared to the shy person she was and decided they would be friends. She remembers having a crush on a popular guy and she was being bullied by another girl who loved him to along with her gang. But then Cindy came back after her vacation and practically stripped her off of her power. She was a very popular girl in school, with a good personality and good attiude. And many guys fell for her. It was just that everyone knew that she was never interested in guys or intended to be in any relationships... at least not with a real guy. She was too busy playing "Are you the one?" to get a real life. Michelle remembered how she waited for Cindy to come through the door at school, still believing she was just late for school, but she never came. Then the teachers got that phone call and told the whole class that Cindy had been in an accident. When they later got the message that she was dead Michelle's heart sank. A few days later she found herself going to her best friends funeral but her mind wasn't on the road and she soon found herself being run over by a truck.

– Cindy? Cinderella said slowly.

– Yes, it's me, The Empress of Russia chuckled. Ironicically you are now the one called Cindy.

They both laughed as Cindy hugged her friend tightly.

– I guess we both got reincarnated into the game.

– About that... This is not really the game, Lucinda told her.

– What do you mean?

– At first I too believed that I had been reincarnated, of course, "Are you the one?" 1. But then I met the god of this world who I found out was Emil in our past lives-.

– EMIL!

– Yeah, let me finish. Anyway he told me that when he died he got reincarnated as a god. And then created his own universe. One of the world he created in the universe was this world which he made look into the game we're all familiar with. And he put my soul into the villainess body Lucinda Grace. And because I thought of you I requested you to be reincarnated here as well. And because he's a jerk he too put you into a villainess body with the bonus soul of an assassin that had died to his amusement.

– It makes all sense now. Emil never really liked me in the first place.

– Yes, he's a bastard, right?

– Totally a jerk.

– Even in this life...

– Hey! Are wives supposed to badmouth their husband behind their back?

They both turned their heads towards the complaining Alexander. The Emperor of Russia. Somehow he had managed to escape from his son, although not unscathed...

– Wait your Alexander is Emil? Cindy said putting the pieces together.

– Yeah. Ironic isn't it, Lucinda responded.

– OMG your a mother too!

– Yeah, that's unfortunately ironic too.

– And you're so... so old but look so young.

– Yeah, well that's what cultivation of qi does to you when you reach a certain level.

– Cultivation- what?

– What you never read a martial arts novel or seen a martial movie or show?

Cindy thought for a minute and nodded.

– I can teach you, you know, the empress said.

– Hey don't ignore me! Alexander entered the picture once more.

– Why do you hate me so much, Cindy suddenly said.

– You know what I'll just go back to sleep, he said quickly while sweating and lied down while pretending to sleep.

– Anyway. Since you know Alexander is a God now you can ask for anything. Even the possibility of killing Miranda is possible without having to kill her.

Cindy thought for a second before saying:

– Could I possibly get a cheat skill?

– Yeah, sure.

– Then I would like to have the skill to act. I'm going to beat Miranda in the show business. That's my revenge.

– Of course... consider it done, the empress smiled smugly.

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕

Well this might not be very satisfying... PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!! You don't need to forgive me for updating this, just don't kill me. I'll try to write a better chapter next time 

(;'༎ຶД༎ຶ')... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)