Chapter 16: (Epilogue)

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕

(3rd person's POV)

In a realm outside of the physical world two beings lied slightly in a lagoon. The female being lied though on top of the male being's firm stomach and his hand was stroking her back. They looked as if they were made for each other. 

– You staged it perfectly, he said with a slight bitter voice. For a split second you actually made this god's heart stop.

– Oh, please Alexander, her mischievous eyes meeting his. Like you didn't figure out I would do such a thing.

– Yeah, but still. No man would like to see his woman die.

– But you are not an ordinary man and I am no ordinary woman.

He couldn't say anything as he only sighed. Why had he come to love such person and being. He had loved her tirelessly for such a long time yet he never knew if she loved him or simply used him. 

– Cindy, do you love me?

She didn't answer his question. After having seen so many people been hurt by this thing called love she didn't want to take any risk and fall into that trap too. And yet whenever she thought about him she felt like her heart would burst with joy. However since she wasn't that kind of person she would try to conceal it or forget about it.

– You make me happy, she said.

– And so do you, he answered back.

And this was all he needed. As for making her fall in love with him he didn't needed to rush.

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕

Vale, my dear readers this is the end of the story. I know the ending was rushed and I hadn't intended for it to become like this however after realizing how my passion to write this was burning out I thought it was best to end it. I probably will make some bonus chapters when I suddenly get the idea to but otherwise this is finished completely. 

I just want to take my time to thank all the readers of this story for reading it because without you I wouldn't probably have continued it. That's why I thank you with all my heart. And I appreciate you all for having the patience with a lazy writer like me. Come to think about this I probably was only fifteen or sixteen years old when I started to write this. Well I'm born in the year 2000 so I'm only 17-years old. I still had to study and that, so there wasn't really that much time for me to write any of my stories which slowly burned out my passion to continue writing this one. 

Anyway thank you all for reading my story.

XOXO 

– Storyworld

🎉 You've finished reading ♕What! I died and got reincarnated as the villainess in a dating game!♥ 🎉