Valentine Special: A cup of tea is healthy for the heart

~~~~~~~❦❦❦❦♥♥♥♡Valentine Special♡♥♥♥❦❦❦❦~~~~~~~

Hi, having a good weekend? Well, I hope the next week will be good too. Anyway here's three special chapters for you my dear readers.

XOXO
– Storyworld

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕

(Third person's POV)

In the city called Norrköping there is a confectionery inside the shopping district. Now what's so special about this shop is that it's not just a place people go for just a good piece of cake. No, it's a place where they can get peacefulness and healing. 

Victor Blomberg a police officer was on break and like always decided to stop by this favorite shop of his.
"Good day, sir" Olivia greeted him with a smile.
"Good day to you too" he smiled back.

"The same as always?"
"Ah, no today I would like to try something else... I would like... a cheesecake, and an expresso".

"Alright, an IG too?"
"No, not this time"
The waitress nodded and told him how much he had to pay. After paying he took a seat near the window and gazed outside. There was no worry in him only peacefulness. His eyes later traveled to towards the desk and looked at all the cakes. They tempted him to eat them all but there was something that also said that he wouldn't eat them this day. The eyes then looked at the figure at the end of the room. José, a young boy with remarkable patisserie talents were baking a cake at the request of an eight year old. The little girl watched in astonishment. Watching the child's smile he couldn't help smiling himself. This truly was an amazing shop that could make people smile. And he himself knew that he was lucky enough to find it. He stared at the other customers. Some wore IG:s and others read the newspapers. He noticed that most of the customers where office workers and college students...
"Here..." Olivia walked towards him placing his order on the table.
"Thank you".
"Your welcome and please enjoy" she walked towards the cashier to receive another customer. 

He could already tell by the smell of his coffee that he would enjoy it. Taking a sip he suddenly found himself in a tropical forest. 
– Delicious!

Just as he was crying of joy inside a young man stepped into the shop. He pulled out a gun screaming for everyone to get down yet nobody really moved only stared at him. He shot a warning shot yet nothing could un-move these peaceful creatures. Surprised he tried to take the little eight year old girl as a hostage. Now at least he got some reaction. Though it wasn't the reaction he expected. Not even the girl got scared by his tactic.
"Customer, please take a seat and I will soon come to serve you" Olivia smiled politely.

Seeing that he couldn't scare anyone he decided to sit down. And chose to sit next to Victor. 
"This shop is weird" the boy muttered.
"You gotta get used to it boy since you'll be coming over here more often".

"What do you mean?"
"Well, once you get a taste of what they're offering you're gonna wish that the time here last forever" he chuckled.

"Oh yeah, how do you know for sure?"

"Because... look around. What do you see?"
The young man eyed the people sitting inside.
"Peacefulness..."
"Exactly. If you ever feel stress or like you're carrying a huge burden you should come to this place. Trust me it will become you're sanctuary".

"Oh yeah, there is something I want to ask you. How come nobody got scared when I tried to rob this shop?"
"Oh, that's probably because they already knew they would be safe?"

"Why?"
"You see those two who works here... They're names are Olivia and José. Now, Olivia is an ex-assassin and José is one of the few Kung Fu master's in this world. If they felt you were going to become a threat they would have gotten rid of you before you even got the chance to step into this shop", Victor smiled slyly.
"Eh? AN ASSASSIN AND A KUNG FU MASTER!" the young man burst out while people hushed him. 

Gulping he turned to look at the smiling workers who didn't seem at all what they were. 
"I know, right. I was surprised by that too when I found out" Victor said, relating to young one, and took a sip from his coffee. "By the way, what's your name?"
"Kristoffer. Kristoffer Johansson".

"Well then, Kristoffer. Why did you try to rob this store?"

He clenched his fists not wanting to tell.
"Here's your tea, dear customer", Olivia's sweet voice reminded them. "Please enjoy".

Kristoffer smelled the wonderful aroma and drank. A few tears fell. The burden he carried was too heavy for him to solve on his own. Realizing this was frustrating and he started to cry telling the man beside him everything he had contained. His anger, his sadness, his problems. 

"I see... so you gambled away your sister when you had no money left and tried to trade her back with money you would have stolen from this shop , huh? Young man you're in deep trouble indeed and your crimes are really worthy of getting jailed for", Victor said with seriousness.
"But the worst thing is that I don't know wether she's dead or alive. Raped or un-raped. She probably hates me right now. If only I wasn't so stubborn to continue gambling when I had nothing left but my own sister. I regret it so much", Kristoffer cried.
"I see, but I think it will become better, trust me" Victor said rising up. "Well, I'm going now to work. You should think through you're life and what you want to do when you get your sister back".

"If I get her back..."

2 weeks later...

"Welcome to Lumiñaté de Pacifique. May I take your order?" A cheery voice said.
"Oh hello Lisa, good morning. For me... please get me a coffee and a cake", Victor said while taking a seat at his usual place. 
"Cake today too? Aren't you worried to get too fat?" she teased.

"Sigh, you're starting to sound like my wife. I'm training everyday anyway".

"Okay, but don't blame me if you get scolded by your wife again" she shrugged and went to prepare his order.

As Victor sat down to read the newspaper he heard a voice calling for him. It was the young man Kristoffer. He was standing by the railing, on the upper floor where there was a library, looking down at him. Smiling, Victor greeted him back asking how his studying went. And the youth answered that it went pretty well but that he was going to get a break now to rest a bit. Victor smirked, he just knew the young man would pass the police test. And his smile just became even more bigger when he read about the praise he got in the newspaper.

"Thanks to Officer Victor Blomberg the gang who was in involved in illegal trafficking and gamble has finally been caught. Around twenty girls were revealed to have been contained inside a container... It was a hard fight against them but luckily nobody on the police's side got hurt..."

"You seem satisfied", an angel's voice said.
Victor looked at the girl and smiled at the goth loli.
"And you didn't want some praise?" he asked.
"No, I'm good. I didn't intend to get involve from the start. You did a good job officer".
"Well, I did get help from The Empress after all", he said smirking at her.
"Hmm~ Well, I suppose I do deserve some praise but..."
"But what?"
"Aren't you getting a bit fat lately?"
"SO WHAT THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!" he spat at her taking a bite from the chocolate cake.
"Stubborn as always", she sighed.

"Miss, here's your tea" Olivia placed the cup on the table.

"Thank you", smelling the tea she said: "A cup of tea is not bad once in a while".

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕

Thank you for reading(>人<)

Please:
Vote
Rate
Comment
Recommend