Valentine Special: How I met your mother

~~~~~~~❦❦❦❦♥♥♥♡Valentine Special♡♥♥♥❦❦❦❦~~~~~~~

A little girl was sitting and reading a book. She sat on her father's lap while he was watching TV. Getting tired of reading she put down the book.

"Dad, please tell me a story", she begged.
"Sure, what kind of story?" his deep voice asked softly.
"Tell me how you and momma met" she said with curiosity.
"Okay..." he said and decreased the volume of The TV. "Your mother and I officially met in college..."

At that time I didn't know we would end up like this. But that was obvious giving that I loathed your mother. The reason I hated her then was because she was the only one who defied me but also because she was known to be cruel. 

You see...

I was deeply in love with this girl. Unfortunately she was in love with another guy. But that guy never really paid attention to her. Which always got me into conflicts with him. He always hurt her by going out by other girls, rejecting her every time, and she always ended up crying in the end. And I was the one who had to comfort her. Yes, I knew I was just a second in her heart but I loved her and didn't want to let go. 

She and I were childhood friends we knew each other the best. But then that guy stepped in and I was no longer the one in her eyes. Even so I kept being at her side. Being there for her when she needed someone to lean on. Unfortunately that wasn't enough. 

At that time my mother was obsessed with marriage dates and set me up with a woman. I decided to go to the date only to reject the woman. But then as I sat down in front of our table, in the restaurant and waited for her, my crush walked in. Or at least a look-a-like. I was really shocked to see that my dinner date looked so much like her that I had to ask the person herself who she was. She looked at me dumbfounded and chuckled a shallow laugh, saying:
"I am, Clarissa Mercy. Who else could I be? Perhaps... you know my older twin sister, Crystal".

"Wait, you're her twin sister!"
She rolled her eyes.
"Crystal, never told me she had a sister" I shook my head in disbelief.
"Probably because I'm not worth mentioning to begin with" she muttered and sat down. "Let's order something".

"And that was my first time meeting your mother... Or so I believed"

Apparently without me noticing I had been going to same school as she had been in during High School. And although she didn't blame me for not recognizing her I did feel a bit of shameful. But then I remembered a rumor about someone who was bullying Crystal, and giving her a hell of a time, that turned out to be Clarissa apparently. She was known to cruel and heartless. Angered by knowing this I felt like being rude to her.

"Julian, why did you come to this date?" she asked before my volcano erupted. "I know that you hate me".
"Now why would I hate you?" I said hiding my bitterness and shock.
"Because you think I'm cruel to your beloved one".
"If you already know the answer why did you ask?"

She sighed and said:

"Not everything is what it seems like".

And that's the start of everything...

"Daddy, what happened next?" his little daughter asked.
He only smiled and said:
"I'll tell you next time".

He kissed her cheek and stayed with her until she fell asleep.

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕

Thank you for reading(>人<)

Please:

Vote
Rate
Comment
Recommend