Questions + Explanations

I know the story is going too fast and I know lots of things in this story doesn't make sense but I'll be explaining now because I might forget explaining them later in the story.

And these might be questions that all of you might be thinking about...

How could Lucinda get to Russia so quickly and into the palace without being noticed?
Do you all remember that I mentioned that she created her own dimensional space. Well, she used it to travel around. It can work sort of like an airplane or a space-ship which, if she want, can bring her other places. She can access her dimensional space whenever she want as long as nobody stops her.

Wasn't this story going to be about the main character ending up as the villainess in a dating-game/otome-game and then have to live through the story?
I thought that since she made the prince marry the heroine of the game "Are you the one?" I didn't want Lucinda to end up alone. At first I wanted Lucinda and the prince to become a couple but then again it just doesn't fit Lucinda's personality since she doesn't like to complicate things, or get hurt for that matter. So I decided to create another character which made me think about her death and circumstances behind her death... because nothing is really a coincidence. It's either fate or planned.

So because of this I've changed the story a little... But don't worry I'll try to make the story more interesting.

What are her powers exactly?
Lucinda's powers is the cheat power she got from reincarnating. Her cheat power allows her to become a genius in everything that has to do with art like sculpting, drawing, acting, music, martial arts etc.

Also due to her spiritual training through meditation she are also able to gain knowledge from higher levels and worlds. Meaning she can now see and talk to things that are normally not seen like spirits and other entities. Her spirit energy also increases as she meditates and she becomes strong. Because of this she can sort of predict the future, and even walk into peoples dreams (sometimes even control them) etc. Combining her cheat powers and spirituality she actually becomes so powerful that she can grow into a goddess. Right now she's a deity and immortal.

And if you're asking about if her family knows about this... they don't. But they respect her private life so they won't interfere with it... unless a boy is in it, then Raphael might become a bit pissed off.

What is her personality exactly?
I would say that her personality is very care-free, eccentric, she does what she want, wether it's good or bad. She doesn't believe in right or wrong only in choices, because people will judge either way. She never really bother to hate anyone because it's a waste of time. She likes to stand in the shadows but she's fine with standing in the spotlight. Lucinda is actually a bit of a hypocrite if you haven't noticed it yet. She doesn't like to interfere with other people but she will do it if the situation will affect her. And she doesn't like to complicate things. To most others in this story Lucinda is a mystery that can't be solved. And she's calm and composed even in situations like the one she has with Aleksei.

How old is Aleksei? How does he look like? What's his personality?
Aleksei is 25 and the only reason why he choose such an age for himself was because he knew Cindy/Lucinda was attracted to older men. He's 2,2 meters tall. Has blonde hair. He looks like Howls only more handsomer. He's got middle-long blonde hair, two pair of golden eyes which symbolize his identity as a god. He's got a good body, with a six-pack, is very strong of course and has good reflexes.

His personality you will  notice as you read, if you don't want a spoiler don't read this: 
He's usually cold, an alpha, ruthless and emotionless to other people but when he's with Lucinda he becomes possessive and like a slave that will do anything for her.