Chapter 4: Embraced by a stranger's family

Hey, another Sunday and here's a new chapter.

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕
(??? POV)

– It seems that she's finally coming here. I've missed Michelle so much.

– Yes, she was one of the best classmates we had. 

– But let me ask you something? Was it really necessary to put her soul into that one's body? 
– Well the god that had her soul first would only sell it if I put her soul into a villainess body.
– Yes, but why did two souls end up in her body?

– Er- That's because... because...
– You couldn't help yourself could you? You just had to, am I right?
– Y-yes my dear wife.

– Honey, go and sleep on the couch tonight.

~~~~~~~~~★★★~~~~~~~~~
(Cindy's POV)

Russia was rumored to be one of the most fearful countries. And not everyone dared to go there because of the ruthless Emperor and Empress. Yet here I was. Not regretting it. Otherwise I would have ended up in the street homeless, slowly dying bit by bit and perhaps sell my body just to get a few money. Survival instincts can mess up your will to die.

I felt a hand on mine and looked up at the guy who had saved me. He was smiling. How come every time he smiled my heart warmed up... Damn teenage hormones! Had I not been a master at keeping up a poker face I would probably had blushed hard, right now.

We sat inside a limousine that drove us towards a mountain. I knew that mountain from the history books. This was Mount Corz and on it was the royal family's HQ. But why would we be here? Unless... I glanced at the still smiling Lelouch (Mikhail).  

NO WAY!

Don't tell me he's a member of the royal family!

– Third prince, welcome back, a couple of people at the gate greeted him as they stepped out.
– Good to be back home, he breathed in the fresh air.

I was surprised as I breathed in the air. It was much cleaner here than in London.

He held out his hand towards me which I took and let him lead me to... wherever we were going.

~~~~~~~~~★★★~~~~~~~~~
(Mikhail POV)

Cindy was just so cute. She had acted so cold and brave to me before but now she acted like a scared little kitten. I liked this side of hers too. 

– Don't be scared we're only going to meet my parents, I tried to reassure her.
But instead of being reassured she got scared even more. I guessed it was due to the infamous reputations of them. They were both quite monsters if you thought about how inhumane they are. 

The limo stopped and we got out walking towards a teleportation ring which looked like an helicopter landing . We got inside the ring and the landscape changed suddenly from a landing to a garden that looked like paradise itself.

– What was that!? Cindy screamed.
– Teleportation, I answered casually and watched, amused, her eyes become bigger.
– I didn't think it was possible.
– Well now you can come on.

I dragged her into the large building of marble and the servants greeted me respectfully and in happiness. We walked inside a big hall where many portraits and paintings of my family hanged. In the end of the hall there were a stair that was divided into two at the end, like the one in Beauty & The Beast except in the middle of the two stairs there was a very big family portrait. On it was my father, my mother, me and my seven other siblings. 

– Brother! A voice on the stairs called out to me.
It was my older brother Allén, the second prince of Russia. His long silver hair fit perfectly with his amethyst eyes. He had a beautiful face and if it weren't for being a family member I would have thought he was a girl . He looked like the perfect combination of mother and father.

Allén graduated school a long time ago but I heard everyone was in love with him so his harem had quite the diversity. And he was the legendary sex god that everyone talked about during parties. Seriously that guy needed to get checked up for STD. I know that immortals don't catch human diseases but still... 

– I've missed you little brother, he said and hugged me as I blushed feeling his shameful feelings that he faked only to tease.

– I've missed you too.
He broke the hug and took a look at Cindy who had been hiding behind me for awhile. 
– Greetings. You must be Cinderella. Lovely to meet you, he said while taking her hand and place a kiss on it.
– L-lovely to meet you two.
I watched him seduce her with his godly enchanting body and skills he had inherited from our father...

TBC...