Chapter 11: Rival, enemy and sister Part 1

Dear readers, here's your long waited chapter that I, your kami-sama, have updated. Just kidding. Anyway I hope you'll enjoy it and yes, just read. Please also comment. I am open to improving my writing and such things. 

XOXO –Storyworld

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕

(3rd person POV)

Miranda was already known as the phoenix of the film industry as she had in a very young age (age 12) started with acting. They all called her a prodigy. Her fame was only rising even more as she became older. She has worked together with the top producers of Hollywood and even more. Yet when she looked at that unknown girl on the stage she felt like she got hit right in the gut. She was practically shining. That girl was like a diamond swan on stage spreading her wings that would capture each of the audience attention.

~~~~~~~~~★★★~~~~~~~~~

Ella's POV

I was rehearsing for the play "War of love". Although I didn't have the lead role I intended to make the best of this. Due to getting practice from the Empress of acting herself my acting skill had improved. The role I was given was the maid servant of the first male main character that was a spoiled young master. Since there wasn't really anything special about the side-character the director told her she could like however she wanted as long as she didn't interfere with the main plot. Since she was mostly only a maid she was expected to only say yes or yes master/mistress all the time. But if they thought she would only do that they were completely wrong.

~~~~~~~~~★★★~~~~~~~~~

(3rd person POV: War of love)

Summary:
War of Love is a love triangle drama between a rich young master and two childhood friends. Although the story first takes place in high school it doesn't really start until they reach adulthood when Sofia is a famous actress and constantly harassed by her boss. However she has her childhood friend who is now in jail after being accused of murdering Darwin's father. Sofia marries Darwin after being tired of being used by her boss and Darwin offers protection to her. After Luke is released from jail when they finally catches the real murder of Darwin's father he and Sofia is reunited. However once he realizes she is happily married to Darwin he intends to leave them be. But fate really likes to play with them and Luke and Sofia is reunited once again but this time in Paris, the city of love. They go to a bar where they drink while telling how their lives were. Sofia confides in Luke that she believes Darwin is cheating on him with his secretary, which is not true. Luke tells her then that if she were his wife he would treasure and worship her. They started kissing and that led them to having an affair. But Darwin came to know about their love affair and was enraged. He confronted Sofia about it who lied but he believed her. Sofia then gets pregnant which really does becomes evidence about her little love affair since she and Darwin never slept with each other. Brokenhearted Darwin sleeps with his secretary who is only after his wealth. Darwin then intends to divorce Sofia but Luke gets into trouble with the russian mafia and begs Darwin not to divorce her since only he can protect her. Due to still being in love with Sofia he throws the secretary away which causes her to get mad. In a twist of fate it turns out that the secretary was originally the one who plotted the murder of Darwin's father and was also the daughter of the mafia boss that Luke had trouble with. She offers to help Luke out if he in return makes Darwin and Sofia break up. After two years or so Sofia's baby has grown and Darwin and her are living happily then ever before. But then Luke steps into her life cleaned up and rich and all and she feels attracted to him. The story ends with the Darwin dying after trying to protect Sofia on her wedding with Luke from his ex-secretary.
This drama is mostly serious as it brings up harassment, murder and the dark side of show business etc.  

Episode 1 Scene 7: 

– Young master I've brought snacks, the maid Ella said as she knocked on the door.
The young master, Darwin/(Harry Measly) at that time was doing some push ups after the heroine, Sofia/(Miranda) turned him down after his confession in school and said she preferred like the hot and masculine older guy, Luke/(Sebastian Grindwald) the second male lead. 
She went inside his big luxurious room and placed the tray with some strawberry cream-crepes on his working desk. The plan was for to only do that and then leave him. But all of a sudden...

– What's this? she curiously asked she picked something up.

The camera man was about to say cut but the director could tell that the girl was still acting and had most likely put that thing there by herself. He smirked as he thought what a clever little girl she was.

When she picked it up and saw the front page...

– Kyaaa! she screamed out all of surprising Darwin, and everyone else, so much that he all of a sudden slipped with his hand and hit his nose on the floor.
– Young master! What is this, she said shaking and at the same time embarrassed. 

Since Harry was a professional actor he acted along with the maid's act. 

– It's not what you think, he tried to defend himself and tried to get close to her but she backed away like a scared kitten and dropped the porn magazine.
When he got near enough she covered her breasts with her arms.
– Please... let me explain, he said and was about to place his hand on her shoulders in order to calm her down. 
But before he could do anything she was storming out of the room screaming "Pervert!".
Darwin then fell down on his knees with half dead eyes like his spirit was leaving him.

– Cut! The director yelled out. That's a wrap up. Good job everybody. 

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕

Thanks for reading guys! Have a good weekend and also I'm sorry for not updating in a really long time. Sorry it's just that I didn't really had the time to be on Wattpad and if I were I was working on my new story "Never truly the heroine" so I'm sorry that I suddenly forgot to update this story. And I'm just gonna warn you that I'm gonna be really busy during these few weeks with schoolwork until Christmas and probably won't have time to read through the chapters I've written, correct them and then update them. I know it will probably only take a few minutes but I'm sorry if I can't update regularly like I promised in the previous chapter.

So without further do I wish you all a good weekend and hope you enjoyed this chapter even if it isn't that exciting...

Sincerely
Storyworld