Chapter 1: No turning back

!!!HI, DEAR READERS!!! 

So I'm back with a new chapter and volume of "What I died and got reincarnated as the villainess in a dating game!". And this time the story's female protagonist isn't our dear Lucinda but she is gonna have some few scenes in the story. So this story can be seen as a stand alone. But I hope you like it anyway.

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕
(Cindy's POV)

People stared at me with blank faces, some even with disgusted ones. Some whispered to each other, others didn't even bother. I could hear what they all were saying about me. They surrounded me and the group in front of me. I didn't need to look up at my fiancee's face to see that he was angry or that he protected that little bitch from me. That's right I lost to that thief. How embarrassing of me to do that. And how embarrassing of me to fight for a guy who never looked at me the way he looks at his mistress. But then again I wished I was the mistress if only I could have his love. SO PATHETIC of me to even wish for his love. HOW PATHETIC of me to even fall in love and also let jealousy get the best of me.

As I sat there pitying myself my memories of my past lives appeared in my head and I understood why I was in this situation. But what did it matter now since I couldn't change anything anyway.

I tried to get up but two of the guys that fell in love with that little slut too held me down.

– Let me go, I demanded. 
But they didn't listen to me.
– Cindy, my fiancee called out my name. Tell me... Tell me why you bullied Miranda.
I almost laughed hysterically. This guy... was he a retard? I wondered why I even fell in love with him. Ah, right... I fell in love with him only because he was hot. If he wasn't born handsome he would be nothing.
– You ask me why I harassed her. Well, the answer it simply because she's a-! 
And I felt a hard slap on my face which only made me laugh. The sound of this wretched laugh resounded in this hall for seconds. Then my eyes fell on that bitch and I screamed with tears falling down:
– You have taken everything from me. My home, my family, my fiancee and even my dearest brother. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT TO TAKE AWAY FROM ME! 
– SILENCE! Take her to prison, my fiancee ordered. 
And I responded while being dragged towards the exit:
– You may try to shut me up forever. But remember I will be back and have my revenge on all of you! I won't forget this humiliation EVER!

And so they threw me into the school's prison for disobedient students. It was a white room that made it seem like you were in a blank page of emptiness. It was also a room which could give you terrifying nightmares through holograms. I slammed on the door and cried for someone to open up. But nobody came. Nobody came for me. Not even my brother who told me he loved me the most in this world. That betrayer. In the end he too fell for her seduction. And what bothered me even more was that they all believed her lies. Okay, I did bully and harass her. But at first it wasn't that way. 

As I sobbed my memories of the past floated across my eyes.

Miranda and I were childhood friends. And even more so. We were sisters. My father took her and her mother in at the age of six. They were the family of his best friend who had cheated and betrayed him. And then he died of suicide because he couldn't handle the pressure of bankruptcy. But even so my father took them in. My mother immediately disliked her mother and Miranda. I thought she was being ridiculous until I caught my father having an affair with her mother. And I wasn't the only one who did. My mother knew long before I did. She questioned my father for how long the affair had been between them and also if Miranda was their love child. They argued the whole night and I watched them through the tiny gap as my mother got a heart attack and died. I was consumed with grief and blamed father for everything. My brother was much too young to remember the incident but I wasn't. And then my father even dared to marry that woman even if it hadn't even gone a month since my mother's funeral. Of course I became angry and rebellious. The only one who seemed to want comfort me that time was my fiancee. And I thought at that time that he would always be on my side and support me. And he even promised me that he would take care of me in the future. I was love struck and believed his lies. But those sweet words calmed me down and I forgave that woman and also Miranda for ruining our family. I became friends with Miranda. But who knew she was the same as her mother. Miranda looked as innocent and pure as a lotus flower but in fact she was a sly fox who slowly seduced my fiancee and five other guys. Exactly like her mother. 

The reason why she even got bullied in the first place was because she tried to act innocent and make others look bad. And I wasn't the one who even hurt her. In fact I tried to help her but in the end only I looked bad. So I stopped trying to help her and ignored when she was calling out for help which made me look even more bad. And then I was framed for stalking and harassing her. And that was it. I had enough. So I decided to confront her and because she still held that innocent and pure facade it only made me look that I was harassing her. And because I was afraid of peoples' opinions I let her go. But then she framed me for stealing her ID-card so that she couldn't get into the school and people believed her. Why? Because in their eyes I had become the villain. Not even my fiancee or my brother believed in me. And I had a feeling that my fiancee was slowly falling in love with her but I refused to acknowledge it because I put my trust in him. Big Mistake. I saw them kissing each other. And my heart hurt so much. I was sure I was going to die. But I managed to live enough for me to confront her the next day. Which was today. And that led to this event.

Everything was unfair, unfair, unfair, unfair, UNFAIR!!

But really this world was not much different from the world in my previous life. I guess there simply are no such worlds that are fair and justified. And because there is no such thing as justice I will simply do injustice. 

I will have my revenge and I will make them all suffer.

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕

So tell me what you think of the new chapter so far.

Please:
vote
rate
comment