Chapter 6: Cinderella

Hey, looks who's back from the dead! No, just kidding. Anyway. Hoped you liked the last chapter even though it wasn't actually... good but whatever.

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕

(Lucinda's POV)

When we got to school I immediately hid my presence and sneaked past the students. Only when I got to my class did I stop hiding. Unfortunately it seemed like I was in the wrong class. You see, I got moved. To college in the class where Eric goes in by The Queen. It seems like she finally wanted to make her move. I know that she never meant any harm. And I know she knows about Emily and wants to use me to get rid of her but I'm sorry woman. That's just not how the game works.

Because I wouldn't have class before late afternoon I decided to go to the glasshouse where Eric was rumored to be in. And hopefully he and Emily weren't having a very intimidating time. 

Although the walk there was long, probably because I didn't have someone who could make it feel shorter, it was very good for reflecting over life. For almost every step I took I looked back in my life mostly at my mistakes which I know laughed at. Then I thought about wether it would have been better if I hadn't done them or not. I thought what the meaning of life was based on the events that has happened to me. This often helped with meditating and soul searching. But sometimes I just wished meditation could give me all answers. It has given me most of them but sometimes it just felt like there was something blocking my view.

When I arrived there I saw Eric and some few other people drink tea together or doing whatever. 

"Pardon me" I said while chuckling at their startled reactions.
"Lucinda?!" Eric yelled out with a surprised face which softened. "What are you doing here? Don't you have class?"
"I would have by now if I went in high school".
"Went in high school?" A guy who I recognized as Clarke Kendrix the young Lord of Scotland. 

"Yes, it seems like for now on I'm in college and gonna attend all the classes that Eric goes to" I smiled as politely as I could.
"What? Why-? Let me guess. Mother" Eric grumbled. 
"Yeah".

"She's doing this so that we can get closer isn't she? Well, I don't mind since your my fiancee. Welcome to college by the way".

"Thanks". 

"Wait you're his fiancee!?" Another guy suddenly burst and hit Eric hard on the face. 
Although it must've have hurt I clapped. It was a beautiful punch indeed.
"Calm down Alex" Roman Vassilissa said with his russian accent while while holding him back from hitting Eric again. God, his accent was so hot. His body wasn't bad either.
"You've been playing with Emily haven't you. I will never forgive you for using her like a toy! Release me Roman! I'm so gonna kill this guy-"

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?" 

Everyone turned around to look at the furious young woman at the entrance. 

So she's here now. Emily Bergström pleasure to meet you...

"Emily..." Alexander began.
"Don't Emily me. Apologise to Eric. NOW!" 
What a fierce woman she was.
"I'm sorry" he apologized to the prince although it wasn't that sincere.
"Now, will someone tell me what's going on?" she asked everyone around while taking care of Eric's wound. 
"Why don't you tell them Eric? Since it seems like you haven't told them anything" I said because nobody else was gonna say something.
"Tell us what? And who are you? Aren't you a middle schooler? You shouldn't be here" she asked too many questions plus insulted me. "Wait you do look familiar... I know I've seen you before..."

My, my this little young lady sure is getting on my nerves. Geez, I knew the protagonist of this games was annoying and stupid but seriously? How annoying can she get even more?
"Let me introduce myself" I said while curtsying. "I am Lucinda Grace. Eric's fiancee", the last I only said to see her shocked face and because of revenge.