Chapter 2: The one with nothing

Having a good weekend? I know my last chapter was pretty depressing so I hope this one will cheer you up dear readers.

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕
(Cindy's POV)

Later my brother took me and we went home. And just like I had expected my father had prepared a made me sign a contract which officially cut any ties between me and my so called family. In other words. He disowned me and threw me out of the house and home I grew up in. Where my precious memories of my mother were. And then he just threw me out in the street. I no longer had a home. I no longer had any money. I was homeless and broke. I didn't even get the time to pack my things. Of all those years my father raised me, was his love for me a lie? 

I felt my eyes tearing up but I refused to cry. Like they say "big girls don't cry". And from now on I shouldn't ever cry again for anyone or myself. Because it's useless.

I knew what came next after getting disowned. Because Cindy in the game had no one else to turn to, though she tried with some of her friends which only turned their backs on her, she roamed the streets of London alone. Cold and vulnerable. That's when a gang of guys found her alone in the park while she was sleeping and raped her. 

Just thinking about what was going to happen made me wanna cry. But I sworn to never cry again. And will swear that I will get my revenge against those who hurt me no matter what it took for me to get there. At the end of the dark street I was walking was a brothel. Looking at it now brought memories of my past life as an assassin. I enjoyed seducing men only to slit their throats. I wondered that if I could get in there perhaps they would give me food in ex-change I would start working for them. It wasn't like I was a pure person anyway. But I knew this idea would never work since I still wore my school uniform. So I left that idea and I saw a few people which were potentially rich people passing by me. Perhaps I could pickpocket or rob them. Or perhaps even kill them to get their money. I saw a pipe lying against an apartment house and picked it up. The next person that passed by me would become my victim. I hardened my heart and waited. When I saw a rich woman walk happily with her son I prepared to hit them both and steal their money. But when I was about to hit them from behind my arms stayed in the air and I just let them walk away. And I knew that I  couldn't do it. Because even though I might have been an assassin I had also been a sweet innocent teenager that only got caught up in the hands of fate. Besides Cindy was never a murderer and I wouldn't let her become it either. Perhaps this is my karma for killing people in my previous life. If that was the case then I wouldn't mind dying. And hopefully in my next life I would have a good and simple life. 

I lied myself on an empty bench and let the snow fall on my body and the cold embrace it as I slowly fell into deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~★★★~~~~~~~~~
(??? POV)

– Sebastian be honest. We're lost, aren't we? I said to my chauffeur. 
– Probably, your highness.

He didn't sound the least sorry about this. I rolled my eyes and let it wander outside the window where it suddenly stopped on one figure lying on a bench in the middle of the street.
– Stop! I yelled out quickly and got out of my limousine. 

I went over to the person lying on the bench and checked her pulse. It was faint and she was ice-cold. I picked her up and went back into the car.

– Hospital? Sebastian asked me.

– No, we'll go back to the hotel, I answered as I started to cry for the girl who can't cry for herself.

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕

So tell me what you thought of this chapter and please vote, rate and comment below. Thank you for reading have a good day/evening/night (^_^')