Chapter 1: 1 years old

(Cindy's POV)

It's been one month since I got born into this new life. Unfortunately it wasn't exactly the life that I wanted because there's no magic in this world or any fantasy creatures like dragons, fairies or any demons to fight for that matter. The good thing though is that I've been reincarnated into a wealthy family the bad thing is that the world I've been reincarnated in is the dating game "Are you the one?" and as the villainess at that. Now, normally I wouldn't have anything against playing the villain because seriously I'm sick and tired of heroines who are strong, nice and fair and almost seem flawless. And the only thing that even makes them the hero in the story is the villain. Because without the villain the story wouldn't be half as interesting as it is. Besides it's always fun having to learn about the history of the villains because it truly shows how an innocent can turn into a cruel and emotionless one.

Buuuuuut, I rather would not want to play the role of the villain in this story because in this dating-game-story the villainess, Lucinda was a really bad person who bullied the heroine. The reason was because the villainess was in love with the male-lead-character. But he liked the heroine and so she decided to punish the girl with cruel methods. But in the end the heroine would end up with the hero and the villainess and her family would lose everything. She would live in poverty and since she wasn't good at finding a decent job she had to sell her body which resulted her into having a one-night stand with a man with AIDS and so she caught the illness and died ugly.

I definitely don't want to end up like her that's why I've decided to change everything. 

~I'm the game changer~

~And I walk with danger~

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

★★★

A year has gone by and I've finally turned one years old (sixteen if you count with my previous life). I can talk better than most kids and unlike most kids who are taken cared by their mothers I am taken cared by a nanny, Mary Shelsh. Yep, great family. Let's just say that the family I got reborn into is not a very close family. The only one who probably really do care about me is my brother, Ralph (Raphael). My father mostly cares more about his business and my mother she's to busy showing off to other people. So that leaves me together with the only decent person my brother. Also like all other families our family is not perfect even if we're wealthy. My parents fight all the time and the favorite subjects they would fight over would always be adultery or money. 

Sigh (;一_一)

I can almost tell why Lucinda became the villain. She probably didn't want to end up like her mother but in the end she did due to her obsession. 

Anyway even though there doesn't exist any magic in this world I could still try to increase my spiritual energy. You see, back in my world I often meditated and did past life regression just so that I could build my inner power and do astral projection. And yeah, I believed this would grant me magic, powers and knowledge beyond the world. Of course I couldn't do it because it seems I was still unprepared for it that's why I've decided to do it now as I am still little. The earlier I learned it the better. 

That's why I sit in my baby crib every night and meditate. Lately it does feel like I have been able to see energies around me. So that means it works.

★★★

At two years old I could already read and were spending most of my time in the library (yeah, my mansion has it's own library). I was assigned a tutor at an early age since my parents found out I could read. My new teacher was a young man with a long green hair and was named Rhoderic Westernburn. And he was young for his age and was just seventeen but since he needed the money from the tutoring to provide for his family. But it seems like he will got more than that. 

Ever since he and my nanny met it seemed as though their energies started to dance around them and blending into a new color. Could it be that these two were meant for each other? In that case I will happily watch this stupid couple as they will compete, hate and care for each other. 

Fu, fu, the days seemed like getting much more interesting. (◕‿◕✿)

~~~~~~~~★★★~~~~~~~

(Raphael's POV)

Lately my sister has been up to something I can feel. She always sits in her room writing in her diary even though she's only two years old she can already read and write (so proud over her). Though I wish to be able to read it I can't because she always stops me. Once I tried to open it while my sister was bathing but it seems that it was only a look-a-like book. How did she know I was gonna try and look inside it?

It really drives me crazy knowing that she keeps secrets from me. 

Arrgh, one day for sure I will know what's said in it.

┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴

__________________________________________________________________________

Note:

The reason why Cindy knows that she's in the game is because of her new name and names on her family. 

Finally finished with chapter 1. Is it perhaps to short? Do you desire that the heroine has more interaction with the people? Do you wish to know how she looks like? Well... don't worry in the next chapter you will get more. And... spoiler alert she will finally meet the MMC (Male Main Character).