Chapter 15: Showdown Part 2

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕

(3rd POV)

Host: Hello and good evening. You are watching bird news and I am Julie Parker your host. This evening we will cover the stories such as the money embezzlement that has caused an uproar in Great Britain, Leonardo Di Capro's daughter's birth. New and uprising stars. Speaking of stars. As many of you probably already have guessed there is photo scandal with our dear star Henry and a newbie actress Ella. This shot was taken not too long ago and we will therefore get an exquisite interview with her tonight along with a surprising bunch of people, but first world reports.

Julie Parker took her glass of water as she drank from it several times while trying to prepare herself for the exclusive interview with the normally mysterious Russian royal family. However no matter how much she tried to calm herself down she couldn't. This was simply something she couldn't have ever dreamed about even doing even if she wanted to. She stared at the couch were the people she was afraid, yet excited to meet, sat in a elegant royally way. Every one of them had come, even the children,  and that's why there were so many body guards in the building.

Staring at the empress who was in  the centre of the couch she could barely hear the director shout "We will begin at 1...2...". However as soon as the godly being turned to face her she woke up from her trance. She could get her autograph later.

– Well, I'm very honoured to have you here your highnesses, she started and the royal family softly nodded to her. Now your highness, the empress, wished to be here today so that you could clarify something about Ella's and Harry's scandal. 

– Yes. For those people who hold hate to Ella stop immediately, her words where cold as her gaze hardened.

It was not hard to gulp in nervousness.

– Ella is betrothed to my son Mikhail. Prince of Russia. How can Harry compare to someone like him?

At this moment no one, not even a huge fan could say or think she was wrong. It was obvious that Mikhail had a godly aura and perfect face and body like the rest of the family, except for the in-laws. Who would be crazy to cheat on someone like him for someone like Harry who was in comparison, nothing. This was a hard truth and even if no one wanted to admit they were forced to.

– Now then, something else I wanted to share with the world was- Watch out! *Pang*

No one could have guessed what was gonna happen afterwards. And it seemed like the perfect moment had been ruined by spilled blood and panic. The bodyguards killed the sent assassin, only just a little too late. The Empress of Russia was dead.

A day later the world was told that the assassin had been sent by the king of Sweden, Eric XVI Ericksson. This was a great scandal and in the end Eric confessed that he sent the assassin but not to kill the empress but the emperor who he loathed so much. His queen and wife, Margareta Stendotter, told the press that Eric had lately gotten old and delusional. He always kept asking about Lucinda Grace, not the Empress of Russia but the girl who he used to be engaged with. Then some day he had become so delusional saying that Lucinda should have been his and the the devil, The Emperor of Russia had forced her, stolen her or even raped her. She knew Eric had gotten worse the more the years got him but she couldn't face the truth herself. That the man she fell in love with was sick. 

After the queen of Sweden held the press it stood in the newspapers that the king of sweden was going to be sent to a mental hospital. At the same a funeral was held for a perfect couple. The Emperor of Russia couldn't take the abstinence of his dear empress and killed himself with sleeping pills. They were known as the most loving couple on earth. 

~~~~~~~~~★★★~~~~~~~~~

(Ella's POV)

I sighed. My friend truly had too much of an imagination. This whole thing was perfect, too perfect that it only could have been staged. Besides if I do remember she did tell me how she would have wished to die if she were to choose but even if it all was staged I still couldn't see clearly. My eyes were too wet. The only one who could make me feel better was Mikhail who was shedding tears himself.  

– Stay with me, he said and I let him lean on me.

I suppose this was the true reason why Lucinda was trying to pair her son and me together from the beginning. She knew what was going to happen and wanted to make sure someone would be there with her son when it was time to say good bye.

– Don't worry Cindy I'll take care of him. 

My career seemed to boom over the years and I became a legend second to my friend. My relationship with Mikhail had only improved and we lived a very happy life together. And that was all that mattered to me... as for Miranda she ended up in a car accident which caused her appearance to become ugly, very ugly. Her acting career stopped immediately and since she hadn't continued with her education it was very hard for her to land a job. In the end she took the last option, which was to sell herself. Although her face had been ruined, her arms been burned and some parts of her legs scarred she still had a pretty figure. However she ended up selling herself for so little money, not even a prostitute would do it. I can only think of her as pitiful and even more pitiful when I learned her past lovers, even my ex-fiancee, had cut all their contacts with her. Sometimes I do wonder if I should have helped but no I wouldn't. She deserved what came to her. Although something in my heart tells me to forgive her... I wouldn't. Not everyone needs to forgive the people who hurt them. And if they choose not to it's only justified.

– Mommy, my three year old little treasure called out. What's wrong.

I smiled as I patted her head. She was truly such an adorable little thing and also reminded me a lot of her.

– I'm just reflecting a little about the past. 

– Well, anyway hurry up and change yourself I wanna go home and eat dinner with daddy.

– I will. 

I watched her exit my changing room and in that moment I saw a slight smile on my daughter's face. Not the smile of a child but the child of that person. I sighed as I thought about how she was such a troublesome being. If someone created her I have to wonder why they would make such a character of a person.

– You never die, do you?