Chapter 3: A new chapter in life

Hi! I'm back I hope that you all enjoyed my last chapter (>‿◠)✌

So I hope you will enjoy this chapter as well (✿◠‿◠)

___________________________________________________________________________

(Lucinda's POV)

After my little performance on stage my parents suddenly told me the next day that I was going to US together with my mother. It seems that my father has started an music agency and I'm the first person they're gonna debut it seems. Besides this will also benefit mother in some ways.

And so today I was packing to leave home or more likely the maids were packing my stuff's. All I was doing was spending more time with my brother.

★★★

The day of departure somehow felt more a bit more sad than I thought.

Everyone was at the airport. My family and the royal family. They were bidding us goodbye. It was only gonna be mother and I who were going there. I hugged my father and brother hard whispering that I would miss them. 

When we had said our farewells my mother and I boarded the private plane and flew to L.A. 

★★★

(Third person POV)

Lucinda and her mother arrived in front of their vacation mansion. Servants came out to greet them with respect. 

"My lady, welcome back to "Pearl Manor" their family maid, Gunilla said.

Lucinda's eyes were sparkling and said to her mother "Mother, I'm going to take a look around!" with a cheery voice.
"Of course, sweetheart. Take your time to get accustomed here. It's your first time here after all" she said while picking up her phone and starting talking sweetly with her husband.

Meanwhile Lucinda who was exploring her new home, she never knew about, under the eyes of her maid Mary. 

The home was big and had several bedrooms. Her bedroom, which was on the third floor, was colored with soft pink walls. Her room was decorated with all sorts of toys a normal four year old wanted however Lucinda was not a normal four year old. Therefore she found no interest  in them. However she did like her TV. Even in the past life she loved to watch the TV all the time. 
Not long away from her room there was a room with canvases, paint and brushes. It was the art gallery room. It was the favourite room of her grandmother. The old woman loved to paint and although they weren't as good as a professionals they were good enough to make a man start loving her. 
The rest of the house consisted of a big kitchen, a two big living rooms, dining hall, five bathrooms. Outside on the backyard there was a pool which Lucinda promised herself to swim in every day. On the front yard there was a beautiful sight of a masterpiece. Which wasn't so unusual when the garden was taken cared of by a retired artist who was an old friend of Lucinda's grandmother and have decided to take care of their garden until his last breath. Lucinda felt that old man had loved her grandmother but his feelings were unrequited. She pitied. He had no children of his own so she decided to be the grandchild he never had.

And that's the start of her life in the mansion.

★★★

(Lucinda's POV)

Every day mother was making me take lessons of a proffessional trainer in dance and music. I was taught ways to sing and how to control my voice, my breaths, especially since I apparently was going to dance while singing. I was taught all sorts dances from tango to street dance. 
Except for doing my career lessons I also had my private tutor who tutored me those subjects I would normally learn in grade-school. But since my brain was already of a junior high schooler my tutor would also teach me on the high school grade.
Every day was tough but I enjoyed doing them.