Chapter 7: Cinderella Part 2

Hi I'm back again. Hoped you enjoyed the last chapter (◕‿◕✿)
So this chapter will be the continuation of the last chapter.

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕

(Lucinda's POV)

"You've should've lied sooner, dear brother" I said with teary eyes.

"I'm sorry my dear little sister. Here, let me see..." he said taking a look at my cheeks and then gave me a little kiss. "Feel better?"
"Yes, brother" I answered. If it hadn't been for my acting abilities I would have blushed. Just because he was my brother didn't mean that I didn't see him as a man too.

~~~~~~~~~★★★~~~~~~~~~

(Third person's POV)

Above the ball in on one of the balconies stood two people. They were looking down at the ball floor. Looking at all the dancers who seemed to be competing with each other, especially the girls, even if there wasn't any price for them. 

"Don't you want to dance?" the masked figure said.

"No, I'm good. But I wonder..."
"What?"
"You're jealous"

The dancers left the floor to give space for the couple. A round of applause filled the big room but calmed down into silence to let the music begin. The couple dance like there was no one in the world but them.

"Aren't you gonna stop them?"
"Why should I?"
"Because you love her?"
"Stop don't remind me".
"I see... Well, denying it won't help your situation either".
"What do you want?" he growled at her.
"I wan't you to leave him alone" she answered. 
He only glared at her. This time she knew who was the boss.
"If you do. I'll help you get her back".
"How?"

She told him her plan and then left him to his own thoughts. 

Unknown to them a little figure had heard their conversation.

The masked guy looked at the dancing girl. Lust and jealousness was obviously written on his face. At the beginning he was glad that nobody could see him. But then she threw him a knowing glance, and he wondered if she knew.

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕

I know this chapter is very short but for now on they will be short because I'm back in hell (school). If I don't update every week it's either because I'm too busy studying or just being busy. But keep your eyes open for another update.