Chapter 5 - (1.0K Words)

You had given up struggling against Hoseok's touch. It was completely useless to continue. He was almost twice as strong as you, and was forcing you down into his lap with ease. He seemed to be enjoying your struggle, too.

One of his arms was now draped lazily across your shoulder. His other arm was laying across your legs. His thumb was stroking your leg just above your knee. It bothered you, but you couldn't do anything to stop him with your hands tied and mouth covered.

How did this happen to me?!

Only hours ago, you were stepping off of your plane, on your way to see your aunt. Now, you were with seven very dangerous boys on a stolen bus. You weren't even sure that you were in Seoul any more, you had been driving so long. How did you end up getting caught up in this mess?

Why do they think I'm so special?

You felt your face start to go numb, and your eyes began to water. You felt the moisture build up in your eyes, and then felt it fall down your cheek, leaving behind a cold, wet trail. You blinked away what was left of the tears, and tried to calm yourself the best that you could. At least you were a silent crier.

You didn't need an entire bus of boys listening to you cry your eyes out.

You felt a rush of cold air come over you, and you quickly shuddered. You felt Hoseok's hands as they began to grip you tighter, just in case you decided to try something. Deep down, you didn't have it in you to try to escape from him again. There wasn't any point to it anymore.

There was nowhere for you to go, no way for you to get out. Even if you got away from Hoseok, you would have to fight through five, maybe all six of the other boys on the bus. It wasn't like you were strong enough to handle all of them at once. Besides, you were starting to become tired.

You weren't exactly sure how much time had passed, but you must have been sitting with Hoseok for hours by now. With all that was happening around you, sleep wouldn't be a bad idea. The only problem, was you weren't sure you could trust any of the seven boys on the bus with you. Especially Hoseok. But you had to at least close your eyes.

You decided to make the best of your situation, and you leaned over to rest your head on Hoseok's shoulder. You heard him chuckle softly into your ear. His hand slowly worked its way up your leg to the hem of your sweatpants, making you regret your decision. It wasn't like he was going to stop on his own. It wasn't like you could stop him, either.

"It's alright...." He spoke in a low voice, sensing your unease. "I won't do anything, yet." He said suggestively, tracing patterns on your upper leg, just below the hem of your sweats. "Just don't get too comfortable."

I don't think I'll be able to, especially when you're around.

"Hey, get up!" You heard a loud and angry voice. A hand reached down and carefully shook your shoulder.

You felt somebody grab your arm and pull you to your feet. Hoseok's arms immediately left you as you were pulled out into the aisle. Your eyes shot open, but you were met with the black of the inside of the bag. You brought your tied hands up to your face, ready to defend yourself from the person standing over you.

You felt a tug on the rope that was holding the bag over your head. You felt the rope loosen around your neck, and the bag was pulled off your head. You were met with a bright light, and so you instinctively closed your eyes and shied away. Something moved in front of your view, blocking the intense light.

You were face to face with the pink-haired man from earlier, the one that was ordering all the others around. He snaked his arm around your waist, and he pulled you closer to him. He comfortably pressed you into his side, making sure that you wouldn't try to fight back.

"Hoseok, you know better than to treat our guests that way." He said, both of you turning your attention towards Hoseok. "Especially our female guests." He said, moving his hand lower down your back. He was making you just as uncomfortable.

"You're not doing her much justice either, Namjoon." Hoseok said, glaring at where Namjoon's arm was laying. "I'd say that you're just as bad as I am."

"Is that so?" Namjoon said, turning you so that he was closer to Hoseok. He leaned across the seat, letting go of your waist. "I would remember your manners, hyung. Before somebody decides to knock some sense into you. Again."

You watched the two of them as the intensely stared each other down, each waiting for the other to make a move. They were only inches apart. Something about it didn't seem right, it seemed like there was more to it than the eye could gather. But before you were ready for it, the moment was over.

"I think you had better take more care of our guests, Namjoon. Especially our lovely female guests." Hoseok said, his eyes moving over to scan your face. "You shouldn't just leave them standing unattended. They might hear things that they're not supposed to."

Namjoon looked over his shoulder, and his eyes met yours. You instantly looked away from him, pretending you hadn't heard anything. You hadn't realized that you shouldn't have been listening to them. Namjoon slowly looked back at Hoseok, and then slid his arm around your waist again.

"Oh well." Namjoon said, lowering his lips to your ear. "I'm sure that you didn't hear too much. I think we'll be able to forgive you."

Somehow, I don't think I can trust that....