Chapter 30 - (2.1K Words)

You stared at disbelief at the man before you. You blinked a couple of times, to make sure that your mind wasn't playing tricks on you. You rubbed your eyes, but it only blurred your vision more. Jin quickly handed you your glasses, and you graciously slid them on over the bridge of your nose.

I can't believe it.

"G Dragon? Is that you?" You asked cautiously, adjusting the frames so they were resting comfortably on your nose.

"In the flesh," he smiled, and held out his arms. "It's been a little while since I've seen you, love."

"Yeah," you agreed, sitting down in a chair just across from him. "The last time you saw me, you hurt my friend and slammed me against a wall."

As you sat down, you noticed that his ankle was chained to the chair. He had several ugly bruises that littered his face.

"All I wanted was to see you, love," he said, dismissing your statement with a wave of his hand. "Your friend just got in my way, and I didn't like that. I think it's rude to try and hide such a beautiful lady from the world."

"That's not what we're here to talk about, Jiyong," Namjoon said, defensively putting his hand on your shoulder. "We're here to get another testimony from you."

"I didn't know you were in some shit with BTS," G Dragon said, clearly ignoring Namjoon. "If I'd have known about it, I might have left you alone instead of following you into that alley."

"Hey, I was talking to you!" Namjoon quickly stepped in between you and G Dragon. "This isn't what we're here to talk about. We need to know more about the story you told us."

"Before we begin, I just have one question for Chaeyeon," he said, casually peering around Namjoon at you. "What the hell did you do to end up here?"

"Or, better yet, are you just their bitch?"

Before you could tell what was going on, Namjoon reeled back. You watched as his fist connected with G Dragon's jawline. His head violently flew to the left because of the powerful impact. Namjoon didn't wait for his head to stop moving before he grabbed G Dragon's chin and forced him to look into his eyes.

"You will not talk about her that way," Namjoon growled through gritted teeth. "If you say or do anything else that is disrespectful, I will have the pleasure of killing you myself. Do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal clear," G Dragon said, smiling and baring his bloody teeth. Namjoon let go of his chin and angrily walked away. He came to stand on the opposite side of the room, behind G Dragon, but still where you could see him. Namjoon leaned against the wall and nodded to you, as if to encourage you to keep talking.

You cleared your throat, and looked away from Namjoon. You focused on G Dragon, who was sitting politely in front of you. A trail of blood was leading from the corner of his mouth to his chin, which was distracting you.

Here goes nothing...

"So, your real name is Jiyong?" You asked, unsure about how to start questioning him.

"Yes, it's Jiyong," he nodded, crossing his arms over his chest. "Kwon Jiyong. Like I told you, G Dragon is only a nickname."

That's a start, I guess...

"Do you remember meeting me in Daegu?" You asked, gaining more confidence in what you were asking.

"Yes, I remember it," Jiyong nodded. "My friend and I saw you and your friend walking down the street together. It looked like there was somebody following you, but it turned out he was with you."