Chapter 28 - (2.2K Words)

For a moment, you were in utter shock. You couldn't move at all. You could feel Jimin's lips pressing themselves harshly into yours. Your heart was pounding inside your chest, and you could hardly feel yourself think.

I've got to get away!

You frantically pushed Jimin away from you, and you tried to pull away from the kiss. Jimin hastily wrapped both of his arms around your shoulders, deepening the kiss and eliminating any chance you had of escaping from him. Your arms were now trapped at your sides. His tongue grazed your lips, and you tried to push yourself away from him again.

You felt your back bump against something, and you jumped, breaking the kiss. You were trapped in between the wall of the pool and Jimin. He kept one of his legs between yours so that you couldn't get away.

Without waiting for you to catch your breath, he pushed himself forward and tried to kiss you again, but you quickly turned your head to the side. His lips planted themselves on the soft skin of your cheek, and he gave you an aggravated sigh.

"When I'm through with you," Jimin took a few short breaths, letting himself rest on your shoulder. "Orange is going to be your favorite color."

His lips slowly trailed down your neck, leaving soft butterfly kisses. The soft kisses tickled the skin on your neck, causing you to tense up. You gritted your teeth, and tried to keep a moan from escaping you. You didn't want to admit it, but he was good at this.

His hands started working their way down your hips. You squirmed under his touch, but he held you still with ease. Finally, his fingers found the hem of your bottoms. He started playing with the fabric, and you felt a giant knot form in your stomach.

I can't keep up like this forever.

"Knock knock."

You turned your head and glanced over your shoulder at the doorway to the house. Hoseok was standing in between the wall of the house and the open door. He looked at how Jimin was holding you, and then flashed him a highly unpleasant glare.

"What the hell do you want?" Jimin moved so that he was shielding you from Hoseok. He let go of the bottom of your swimsuit, and moved his hands higher up on your back.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Was I interrupting something?" Hoseok asked, an innocent look on his face replacing the glare. "I can come back later, if that's alright. Namjoon just wanted to have a talk with the princess as soon as possible." He peered at you over Jimin's shoulder. "Jimin, you can join us, if you'd like."

Thank god. I'm free.

"Can you give us a minute?" Jimin asked, clearly annoyed by the sudden intrusion. "I'd like to finish what we've started."

"No, I really can't," Hoseok said, stepping all the way outside. "We're wasting enough time as it is."

"Fine."

Jimin let go and stepped away from you. He found another spot on the wall, and hoisted himself up onto the concrete. He held his hand out to you, and helped you pull yourself out of the pool. He made sure that you were safely on your feet before letting go of you.

"Next time, you won't be so lucky," Jimin whispered into your ear. He pushed past Hoseok, and made his way into the house.

I hope there's not a "next time."

"Although, I think you should change into something more decent before we go see Namjoon," Hoseok scanned you up and down. "That bikini might be just a little bit too distracting."

"I think you're right," you nodded to Hoseok, relieved that Jimin was gone. "This isn't exactly the most appropriate thing I've ever worn."

Hoseok threw you a towel, and you caught it. You quickly dried yourself off as best as you could, and then put the white cover-up back on over your navy blue swimsuit. Just like before, it didn't do a very good job of covering you. You grabbed your glasses, and slid them on over the bridge of your nose.