Chapter 10 : Fighting over kids

I am so happy for my daughter.' Mrs Sania said while looking at her husband who was busy while watching news on Television.

'Elam, seems so good and  better then Fahad.' Mrs Sania added while imagining  daughter happy  face came in her view and she smiled.

'Ayub, are you listening?' Mrs Sania called out to her husband and Mr Baloch looked at her.

'Yes, I am listening.' Mr Baloch replied

'I want to tell you something.' Mrs Sania said

'Yes, please go on.' Mr Baloch said

'I don't know but I feel  this really connection with Elam.' Mrs Sania said while in deep  thought whereas Mr Baloch snapped his head towards his wife.

'What.....What do you mean?' Mr Baloch askes while scared and Mrs Sania looked up at him.

'I even don't know but I  feel like I have some deep connection with him and that is weird as that was my actually first time meeting him properly and see him few time before marriage . ' Mrs Sania said  while in deep thoughts.

'I think you are just thinking too much?' Mr Baloch said while looking at her.

'Maybe, you are right.' Mrs Sania said.

'But I am so happy for my daughter, she finally have find her happiness.' Mrs Baloch said happily and Mr Baloch smile.

'I think we should go to  sleep now. It is already quite late.' Mr Baloch said and Mrs Sania nodded her head in yes and then she turned off the lights and they lay on bed  for sleep.

❤️❤️❤️

She  opened the balcony door and walked in. She looked around and it was time of  sunset and soon there will be dark but everything still looked amazing. Elam was in shower as he will be going out to meet his friend tonight. Jannat  was looking around when her room door opened and she turned to saw Mrs Malika walk in.  Mrs Malika smile and Jannat return the smile.  Mrs Malika walk toward her in balcony and stood next to her.

'Salam.' Jannat said

'Wasalam.' Mrs Malika replied

'Wow, its so beautiful.' Jannat said while looking at Sun which was just about to drawn and Mrs Malika nodded her head in agreement.

'You know when I was  small, I always wanted to have family. I am so overwhelmed and happy to  have this amazing family. That so natural for human to start thinking of  having family from their small age especially girl.' Mrs Malika said  and chuckle whereas Jannat laughed as well.

'I always wanted to have a loving husband and three children.' Mrs Malika said again and smile whereas Jannat looked at her.

'Are you happy with your life.' Jannat asked and Mrs Malika nodded her head in yes.

'Very much.' Mrs Malika said and that bring smile on Jannat's face.

'How many kids do you want Jannat?' Mrs Malika asked out of blue and Jannat shocked looked at her.

'What?' Jannat asked whereas Mrs Farooq start laughing.

'Oh Come on Jannat you  must have think of it. Now quickly spill out how many kids do you want?'  Mrs Malika said and Jannat turnedred with embarrassment whereas Mrs  Malika start laughing even more.

'5.' Jannat said in whisper but Mrs Malika heard her anyway.

'Really, that amazing.'  Mrs Malika said and at same time Elam walked out from the shower and they turned  over to him. He brushed his hair with towel then smiled to them. He put  the towel on chair then walk towards them.