Chapter 48: Reunion

Jannat walked out from the restroom and stood in front of mirror, she brush her hair then looked back at him who was sleeping. She smiled then walked towards him then sat down on bed next to him. She looked at him then smiled and called out his name but nothing.

'Elam.' She called out again while shaking from his shoulder but nothing, then she realized he was shaking as well. She quickly worried looked at him then moved her hand and touched his forehead. He was burning like a fire. She quickly moved away then walked out from the room and ran downstairs then into sitting room where Mrs Sania, Mr Ayub and Mrs Sultana were sitting. She opened the door and they all looked up towards her worried face.

'Elam is unconscious .' Jannat said and they all quickly stood up their place then ran towards their room. They entered and looked at him tried to woke him up but nothing. Mr Ayub called the Ambulance and after some time Ambulance came. They put him in the car and started the journey towards hospital.

❤️❤️❤️
They worried entered in the hospital then ran towards reception. After finding where Elam was they walked towards his room. They reached and saw everyone standing outside of his room. They called out while everyone looked at them.

'What happen to Elam brother?' Ayat asked worried

'He have catch fever and not well. But doctors will let us know soon.' Mrs Malika said and Ayat sighed then sat down on chair while Cameron and Aryan was standing in corner with Mr Farooq and Mr Ayub. They all were worried  standing while he was still unconscious inside the room when the door opened and the doctor  came out from the room and they all looked at him.

'That's normal because his body is asking for drugs. But as I have ask you before I think it will be better if you will send him off to rehab centre for two months. That will be best for him.' Doctor said and they looked at him.

'It is not easy to have his cure easily at home specially in early stages. It's all up to you to decide but I will say rehab centre is best for him. You all may think and let me know by tomorrow.' Doctor said and walked off while they looked at each other.

'I think he is right, we need to do what is best for him. He is already in alot of pain.' Mr Farooq said while sat down and they all nodded their head and sadly sighed.

'I agree, I will talk to doctor over it.' Mr Ayub Said

'No, He can't go.' Jannat said while standing up and they looked at her while she looked down

'I mean..two months is a long period.' Jannat said while playing with her fingers and tears were flowing from her eyes.

'We know Jannat and we understand your condition as well but it is best for him. It will hard for you but we have to do for him.' Mrs Sania said while walled and  stood next to her

'Yeah, Jannat do it for him.' Mrs Malika said and looked towards everyone

'Do it for him.' Mr Farooq said  while put hand over her head and she slowly nodded her head.

'Okay the  I will go and talk to the doctor.' Mr Ayub said and started walking  towards the doctor's office.
❤️❤️❤️
Ayat walked out from the collage and looked around for her car but saw nothing. She was looking when a car door opened and he came out from it. Her eyes met with his who smiled to her and her heart started beating rapidly. He smiled then walled towards her. He stopped in front of her and she quickly looked away.

'Come on, I am here to pick you up.' Cameron said while stopping in front of her while she kept looking around not meeting her eyes

'W...why did you come to pick me up?' Ayat said and he confused looked towards her

'I tell your father that I will pick you up. It's not the end of world. They are all preparing for Elam to go rehab centre.' Cameron asked while he was confused over her weird behaviour.