Chapter 50: All is Well

2 months later:

'Jannat you make sure everything is made on time in the kitchen .' Mrs Sania said and Jannat smiled back while nodded her head. Today Elam was coming back. Those two months were so hard for Jannat. And Today she can't waited for him to be back and back to same old Elam. Whole house was happy and was fully on preparation to welcome him. From past two months Mrs Sania had went back to her room and had forgiven Mr Ayub. Ayat had passed her collage with great grades and will be going to University soon. Cameron will be starting his job and will be moving out next week to his new apartment . And as for Jannat she did nothing except wait, that most unbearable waited for his call every weekend,waited for his email everyday, and waited for him to come back and now he was. And most amazed thing they all found was changed in Mrs Sultana's behaviour. She had not argue to Jannat at all.

'Mum, Shall I call the parents?' Janant asked and Mrs Sania looked at her then nodded her head while smiling.

'Yeah, you should......' Mrs Sania was saying when Mrs Sultana cut her off in middle.

'I will call them and invite them.' Mrs Sultana said and they all surprised looked at her who was sitting.

'Jannat go and get the phone.' Mrs Sultana said and Jannat quickly stood up and got the phone while Mrs Sultana called them and they both looked at each other shocked then smiled.

'Salam, Sultana speaking.' Mrs Sultana said and Mrs Malika surprised looked towards Mr Farooq who was sitting in front reading newspaper.

'Wasalam...yeah, how are you?' Mrs Malika said nervously and Mr Farooq looked at her.

'I call to invite you on a family dinner at our house and to meet Elam.' Mrs Sultana said

'Yeah off course we will there.' Mrs Malika said while controlling her shock whereas Mrs Sania and Jannat were also shocked sitting looking at her.

'Okay, great. Be on time.' Mrs Sultana said

'Yeah sure.' Mrs Malika said and they cut off the phone.

'What happen?' Mr Farooq asked while looking at his wife's shocked face.

'Mrs Sultana call us on 'Family dinner.' Mrs Malika said surprised

'Really.' Mr Farooq asked surprised as well and Mrs Malika nodded her head.

'Wow, that's great. I hope now everything will be fine between our families.' Mr Farooq said while Mrs Malika nodded her head and smiled.
Meanwhile Mrs Sultana put away the phone and looked at their shocked faces.

'What's so shocking in it? Why can' t I be nice. You all think I am devil here.' Mrs Sultana asked seriously while they both unconsciously nodded their head.

'What? You two think I am a devil.' Mrs Sultana screamed while standing up and they both came back in their senses.

'What...No.' They said in Union while Mrs Sultana glared at them then she sighed and was about to walk out but stopped and looked back towards them.

'You was right Jannat. I have ruined so many people like just for one life. Which was done by accident and most importantly I am now scared how Allah will forgive me? So you please forgive me for doing all that to you, I got blind with my Revenge and hated.' Mrs Sultana suddenly and put hand in front of her while begging and they shocked stood up.

'Y..You are already forgiven.' Jannat said then walked and hugged her while Mrs Sultana started crying and that was shocking to her of them. After a while she broke away the hug and looked at them.

'You better not tell anyone that I cried.' Mrs Sultana said in order tone while they looked at her then all of them started laughing. Mr Ayub smiled who was standing in the door frame while listening to them. He smiled them he turned over and walked out to get his son from airport so his family will be completed.