Chapter 21: I'm so Jealous?

He put his luggage in his bag then zip it up while Jannat was just looking at him. Today for a week he was going for a trip to small villages to see their condition and any complains people had. He put his bag down then turned over to walked out. Janant followed him while they reached downstairs.

'Are you ready?' Mr Farooq asked while he nodded his head in yes and then hugged his father, then his mother, Ayat and Aryan. After hugging them he looked at them.

'You can hug you wife as well?' Ayat said teasingly while Elam looked at Ayat then to his parent who were seriously looking at him. Jannat looked up and saw his parents and him as well while they were suspiciously looking at him to see whether he was still angry with her.' All because of me.' Jannat thought then sadly sighed and looked down whereas he walked towards her then he moved his hand and hugged her. She freeze on her place while  not believing he actually was hugging her. Then she slowly closed his eyes and hugged him back. Then he break away the hug and she looked at him who fake smiled to her then looked at his parents who were smiling. Then she got it that he only did for his parent. She thought while her whole happiness lost away and she sighed. Then he picked up his bag and say his goodbye and walked out.

❤️❤️❤️

She opened the door and entered at her parents' house. She smiled and entered in the sitting room.

'Salam Mum.' She said happily while entering in the sitting room but had to stopped as she looked at front and her blood drained away from her face. Because there was sitting Fahad on sofa next to his grandmother while her Mum was glaring at him and His dad with blank expression.

'Hello Jannat.' Fahad said while standing and smiling whereas she just looked at him while hurtfully looked at her parents.

'What he is doing here?' She asked coldly while looking at his parents and they stood up as well but stayed quite

'I am asking what he doing here?' She screamed angrily

'Jannat stop getting angry, it is not there fault. I am your grandmother's side relatives. We are not husband and wife anymore  but we still are relatives.' Fahad said while smirking and she looked at him and she start feeling scared again.

'Yeah I call him. He want to meet me. He said he is sorry for wherever he did to you and regret it. He wants a second chance.' Mrs Sultana said while standing up and looked dead in her eyes daring her to disagree with her. Her grandmother must hate her but she still respect her a lot but she was really hurt with her words.

'Yeah, Jannat I am really sorry and I am really missing you.' He said then get hold of her hand and she shocked looked at him.

'Don't touch me.' She screamed and took out her hand from his grip.

'Okay calm it Janant. I am just saying please come back to me.' Fahad said while smiling and she looked up at him.

'I love you a lot and I realised after losing you. Please come back to me. Just leave your husband, I will accept you even he had touched you.' He said and she disgusted looked at him but stayed quite.

'I will leave your husband as well, I will not cause him any trouble. Otherwise you know I can do alot to him.' He said in threaten tone while fear took over her body.

'He phone you and threaten. You said he wanted you back in his life but instead of fighting with him, you got scared. He will take advantage of your condition if you going to keep getting scared from him. You need to take stand in front him instead of getting scared again.' Elam voice rang in her mind while she was staring at him.