Chapter 28: Wedding Trip

They knocked on the Mr Farooq and Mrs Malika's room door then opened and walked in. Mr Farooq had called them here to talk over something.

'Dad, did you call us?' Elam asked and Mr Farooq nodded his head in yes and they both sat down on the soda in front of them whereas Mrs Malika put away the book on side table which she was reading.

'You know your cousin and best friend Aasim is getting married.' Mr Farooq asked and Elam nodded his head in yes while looking at his both parent while Jannat was just sitting quite on her place just listening to them. Yesterday after Aimen left Elam and Jannat didn't much has talk and were quite since then. 

'Well, I want you and Jannat to go there to attend his wedding.' Mr Farooq said

'Me and Jannat? Why only us two I though we all are going?' Elam asked surprised and Mr Farooq smiled

'We both won't be able to make it whereas Ayat and Aryan exams are coming, there holidays are not possible. And Me and Malika think it was too much tension for two of you because of Aimen for some time and on top you two didn't even get to go to your honeymoon as well due to Elam's accident. So we think you two need to go somewhere else and have some outing as well Jannat will also get to meet your Aunt and her family.' Mr Farooq said while smiling and Elam nodded his head in yes.

'We want you two spend some time with each other, Alone.' Mrs Malika added teasingly and they just looked at them not saying anything in return.

'Okay, when we have to go?' Elam asked

'Tonight.' Mrs Malika said this time

'Tonight.' They both said surprised in reunion while they both looked at each other then quickly away whereas Mr Farooq and Mrs Malika start laughing.

'Yeah, you two are going from tonight flight. Get ready and make sure to take warm clothes because it will be really cold there.' Mr Farooq said and they both nodded their head in yes then stood up and walked out from the room.

'Please go and pack the luggage.' Elam said as soon they came out from the room while Jannat nodded her head in yes and Elam walked off towards downstairs and Jannat walked towards their room to pack up.

❤️❤️❤️

Elam and Jannat came out on the airport while holding their luggage and looked around. They were looking around when someone called out to Elam.

'Elam.' Someone screamed his name and he looked at the person and Aasim smiled then waved at them. Elam smiled then start walking towards him whereas Jannat followed him. Elam stopped in front of Aasim who warmly greeted him.

'Salam Bf.' Aasim said and hugged Elam and Elam smiled. Elam and Aasim went to same primary and collage together and then they both moved to America for their further study and stayed together. They were best fringed since their childhood. But after coming back to America they got separated and they both went into different city but still same country. They met each other many times and still were best friends.

'Wasalam.' Elam replied and break away the hug while Aasim looked at Jannat and greeted her.

'How are you sister in law, it's pleasure meeting you.' Aasim said to Jannat who smiled and greeted him back.

'When I call you last week, you said you are not coming on my wedding at first.' Aasim said while moving his attention towards Elam who smiled while nodding his head in yes

'You didn't come on my wedding so I don't want to come on yours.' Elam answered teasingly and Aasim glared at him.

'It was my most important job interview that day were going on that time. I told you to forward your wedding date but you didn't and also it was you who I said to me to go on Jon interview and miss your wedding when I ask to ditch my interview for your wedding. It was not my fault. But you decided  not come without a any reason.'Aasim complained while Elam was standing teasingly smiling to him which make Aasim even more angry.