Chapter 16: Jannat's Past (Part 1)

'Oh my god what the hell I have done? Mrs Malika said as tears were flowing down from her eyes.

'Malika, calm down its alright.' Mr Farooq said and put hand on her shoulder to clam her down

'No its not alright. I have slap him but did you see what nonsense he was saying?' Mrs Malika said while break down in tears.

' I know. Everything  will be fine Malika. You know this day is always hard for him. ' Mr  Farooq said softly while trying to calm her down and Mrs Malika just nodded her head in yes whereas Jannat was still looking at them silently. At the same  moment Mr Farooq looked up and his gaze met with Jannat .

' Don't miss understood  him. Just wait and he will tell you  everything.'Mr Farooq said and they  all looked at her whereas Janant nodded his head in yes.

'Now where he is  gone?' Mrs Malika asked again worried and Mr Farooq just smile.

'He will be fine. Just  give him some time and space.' Mr Farooq said and Mrs Malika nodded her  head in yes and sat back down on sofa. After a while they all got to table to eat  but Jannat was still confused and worried for him. Why he called himself  Murderer' Jannat thought. All the time on table she was thinking about  his statement and she was unable to eat food whereas there was also  tension in atmosphere as they all were slightly worried. Even everyone else didn't really eat much but then after eating they walked back in their rooms.
❤️❤️❤️

She restlessly looked at the wall clock then at the door. It was mid night and he was still not here.  Everyone said he will be here as it was not first time but she still was feeling restless. She walked and stood in front of window while looking at sky. She really wanted to know over the incident happened in the morning but  everyone said that she should asked from him. She was thinking when suddenly room door  opened and he entered while her backing wqs facing the door but she still can  tell it was Elam because of his smell. She slowly turned over and looked at him who was putting his jacket on the chair when she quickly walked toward him.

'Elam where was you all  day?' Jannat asked worried and he looked at her but stay quite. He looked at  her for a while then walk pass from her without a word when she called out for him  again.

'Elam, I want............' Jannat was saying and he stopped on his place.

'Not now Jannat.' Elam said while cutting her off in middle and she stared at his back.

'But Elam I wanted to know what happened ...........' Jannat tries to say again when he turned over to her.

'I said not now Jannat.'  Elam screamed whereas she cringed back and he closed his eyes to clam himself then slowly opened  them back and looked at her.

' Are you scared of me Jannat.' Elam asked out of sudden while intensely looking at her whereas she gulped in nervously.

'Jannat you are scared  of me isn't.' Elam asked again and took a steps towards her whereas she stayed still on her place not moving  to prove him that she was not scared of  him because she was not. Elam took another step towards her and now he was standing right in  front of her.

'No.... I am not scared from you at all.' Jannat said while building confidence in herself.

'You are lying. I can hear your heart beating really fast because you are scared.' Elam said while intensely looking at her.

'It is not beating fast because I am scared from you.' Jannat said and Elam was just looking at her.

'Really, then why it is beating fast.' Elam asked sarcastically while looking at her.