Chapter 42: Tests and Pain

Jannat looked at him who was was sleeping on the bed. He came back yesterday and was on bed rest and his treatment also had started today. Jannat walked and sat down next to him and looked at him. Then she sighed and got up then walked out. She walked downstairs and entered inside the kitchen then started making food.

'How is Elam?' Mrs Sania asked while entering inside the kitchen and Jannat looked back at her.

'He is sleeping.' Jannat said and she nodded her head when door opened and Mr Farooq  Mrs Malika and Ayat entered. They entered inside sitting room and greeted up then sat down on sofa.

'How is he now?' Mr Malika asked

'Fine.' Jannat replied and sat there.

'Well after all research it was his new secretary Maliha. She was giving him drugs on rival party. She confessed all to police.' Mr Farooq said and they looked at him and sighed.

'What about his work?' Mr Ayub asked

'I had put application to higher government for his health. I will be working with him for next two months and will take care of everything but off course he will be working as well. Also I have increase his security and I am trying my best that this news don't reach to media. And don't worry I will take care of everything.' Mr Farooq said and they all nodded their head in understanding then their was silence. After a while Jannat stood up and they looked at her.

'Come everyone and have food.' Jannat said

'It's okay we already have our food.' Mrs Malika said

'Please come and at least some thing maybe little.' Mrs Sania requested and they sighed them they all got up and walked out. They reached at table.

'Where is Cameron?' Mrs Sania asked from Jannat and they looked at her

'Still in his room.' Jannat said and was about to got up when Ayat spoke up.

'I will go and call him.' Ayat said then got up and walked out. She stopped in front his door then slowly knocked on the door and entered. She stepped inside and he looked back at her from his wardrobe.

'Hello.' Ayat said

'Wow... what a surpsie, what are you doing here?' Cameron asked while smiling then walked towards her.

'I come here to call you downstairs. But I want to ask something from you as well.' Ayat said while looking done and he was intensely looking at her

'Off course you can share anything. What is it?' Cameron said while she smiled then walked and sat down on bed. He walked and also sat down on bed next to her while she nervously fiddle with her fingers. He looked at her and waited.

'Ayat, I am waiting.' Cameron said and she fake smiled then took in deep breath.

'Mahadaskmeoutwithhim.' Ayat said quickly and he confused looked at her.

'What did you say? Say it clearly Ayat.' Cameron asked patiently and she sighed.

'Mahad ask me out with him.' Ayat said slowly this time and he shocked stared at her.

'What?' Cameron screamed while standing up and Ayat looked at him while confused on his esteem reaction.

'Who the hell is he now?' Cameron asked annoyed

'Same guy I like, he said he got jealous when he saw me with you. So when I tell everyone I was only joking with you and me being together he straight came to me and ask me out. But what should I do?' Ayat said and he looked at her then sighed and sat back down

'Tell me Cameron what should I do? You are my only friend.' Ayat said when she saw him all quiet and he looked at her.

'So you will listen what I will say.' Cameron asked and she nodded her head in yes .