Chapter 29: Run After Him?

Jannat slowly opened her eyes and his face came in her view. She slowly came back in her senses then looked around and tried to move but something was stopping her. She looked down and it was Elam's arms around her waist keeping her on her place. Then everything came back rushes to her and she remember everything, the way he hug her, then ask her questions, silence between them and also that she went to sleep when he was talking . Jannat sighed then looked back at his face who was peacefully sleeping.

'Do you want to Why I can't share you, Elam.' Jannat asked to no one while looking at him then start smiling and go thought her hand in his hair.

'Because I love you.....Because I love you.....Because I love you.....Because I love you....Because I love you.....Do you want me to repeat it hundred time...no thousand times....I will do it. But only I can't say it to when you will be fully conscious. I know I am being coward but I always lost courage in front of you. Even I want to scream and say to you how much I love you I can't.' Jannat said sadly while looking at him when he slowly start opening his eyes and she quickly closed her eyes pretending to be sleeping. Elam opened his eyes and her sleeping face came in his view and he looked at her then he slowly moved away her arms around trying not to woke her up and moved away from her. She felt disappointed as soon she can't felt his warmth next to her.

'Jannat...Jannat.....' Elam called out to her and she slowly opened her eyes pretending to be waking up. She looked at him after fully opened her eyes and he smiled to her.

'We should wake up now.' Elam said and she nodded her head in yes and they both sat up on the bed.

'You can go to restroom before me.' Elam said and she quickly nodded her head in yes then stood up and walked inside the restroom leaving him behind.

❤️❤️❤️
Elam and Jannat walked inside the wedding venue and looked around. Today was Aasim's Nikkah ceremony. It was small ceremony where only close relatives and friends were invited. Elam was wearing black typically suit while Jannat was wearing long red dress which covered her fully with headscarf and light makeup.

'Salam.' Elam and Jannat greeted Aasim's family and they smiled and greeted them back. It was again snowing today so everything was really cold.

'Let's go, Nikkah is about to take place.' Mr Usman said and they all nodded their head in yes then smiled and  sat down on the table silently whereas Nikkah took place. After Nikkah was finished they all stood up and congrats groom and bride as well their families while it was really bless and happy atmosphere. After congratulations, the sweets were given out to guests. Rameena, Saba and Sada were holding big baskets of sweets and were giving out. Jannat stood up from her place leaving Elam, Aasim and his bride there on the table and walked towards them.

'Aunty, I will help you as well.' Jannat said to Mrs Rameena and she looked up at Jannat.

'Are you sure?' Mrs Rameena asked and Jannat nodded her head in yes whereas Mrs Rameena smiled then gave sweets basket to her and she start giving out. After giving out the sweets she tiredly signed and stood in the Connor when she start shaking badly due to cold. She was standing when suddenly someone put jacket on her to cover and she freeze on her place but then slowly smile spend across her face.

'Thank you, Elam......' Jannat said while turning over to person but then her smile dropped and she started at the person standing in front of her.

'Fahad....' Jannat called out his name and he smirked while looked at her from top to bottom.

'So my sweet ex wife actually is in love. You actually in love with Elam.' Fahad asked while fake smiling and she angrily clenched her fist while glaring at him because she don't even wanted to see his face again in her life. And she not scared from him anymore as well.