Chapter 20: Complain?

They happily stepped down from the car and start walking inside. They opened the door and entered while his mother welcome him.

'Congratulations, I am so happy on your win.' Mrs Malika said while he smiled then hugged his mother.

'Congrats my sweet brother.' Ayat said cheerfully then hugged him and they smiled.

'Now go and have some rest.' Mr Farooq said while he nodded his head in yes and they all walked into sitting room. He walked passed when she speak.

'Elam....' She softly called out to him but he walked passed her totally ignoring her. She bite on her lips then blink away the tears from her eyes. It had been week since he was not talking to her. He even had stopped sleeping in the room after that night and had been sleeping in the guest room and luckily his family didn't even found out. Also he had not eaten from home as well from past week. She was so hurt with him ignoring her so badly. She looked down while controlling her tears

'Is Elam angry with you?' She heard a voice and snapped her head to the voice where Mr Farooq was standing there while she slowly nodded her head in yes then tears start flowing from her eyes. Mr Farooq sighed then moved and hugged her while as soon she found a shoulder to cry she start crying loudly. 

'Jannat stop crying, calm down.' Mr Farooq said while on her cry noise Mrs Malik, Ayat and Aryan came out in the sitting room except Elam who was bust taking shower.

'What happen? Why you are crying Jannat?' Mrs Malika asked worried

'It's because of your stupid son.' Mr Farooq said while getting angry and Mrs Malika looked at her husband.

'Come in the sitting room and tell me the problem.' Mr Farooq said while walked in the sitting room.

'Ayat and Aryan just go from here.' Mrs Malika said to them then walked in sitting room as well while Ayat and Aryan worried looked at each other then walked away whereas Mr Farooq make her sat down on the sofa then passed her tissue

'Tell me Jannat dear, what happen?' Mrs Malika asked worried and Jannat looked at him.

'He is ignoring me, not talking to me from past whole week.' She said then start crying and Mr Malika looked at Mr Farooq who angrily sighed clearing showing he didn't except that from Elam.

'He didn't ate food from past week, every day I waited for him but he say that he already have eaten.' She complained hurtfully while remembering everything  he did to her from past week and start crying again.

'Relax Jannat dear, we are here, thats normal. Every husband and wife fight. No need to worry. About food he must had eaten from outside. You know he was busy because of elections.' Mrs Malika said and she nodded her head in yes.

'But he is not even sleeping in our room, he is sleeping in the guest room.' Janant complained again while they shocked looked at each other.

'Not Sleeping in the room.' Mrs Malika shocked whisper while Mr Farooq shocked stayed quite.

'Why you didn't tell me before.' Mrs Malika said while Janant looked at her.

'I thought he will be fine in few day.' Janant said while cleaned away her eyes.

'I bloody will talk to him. How dare he?' Mr Farooq said angrily  while standing up when Mrs Malika speak up.

'He is resting now, We will talk to him in night.' Mrs Malika said while Mr Farooq angrily sighed then nodded his head in yes and walked out whereas Mrs Malika sat next to her.

'Don't worry Jannat, everything will be fine.' Mrs Malika said then hugged her while she start crying.

'I can't tolerant him being angry with me.' Jannat said while crying and Mrs Malika sighed.