Chapter 47: Outing

Ayat quickly stopped the taxi on the road then was about to opened the door of taxi when someone put hand over her hand and she looked up while came face to face with Cameron.

'Where you think you are going?' Cameron asked and she stood straight up when she saw Yussar coming out as well. She looked between them then spoke up.

'I was going home' Ayat answered and he was intensely looking at her

'Alone, at this time of night. Why?' Cameron asked while glaring at her and she sighed

'Just....I think I should give you two some privacy. And if I was going all alone it was not end of world.' Ayat said while getting annoyed but not looking at him whereas Cameron moved her away then signed the taxi man to go away. Taxi man nodded his head then drive away.

'What the hell you think you are doing?' Ayat screamed while getting annoyed because she wanted to go away from here whereas he looked back at her

'You are going all alone with some random man in the night.' Cameron said and she looked at him

'Okay then...I will call Madan. You two really need to spend some time alone.' Ayat said while taking out her phone  but he snatched it out again

'Why you think I will let you go with him either. He is not your husband.' Cameron said while glaring at her and she surprised looked at him when he turned over towards Yussar. 

'I will come back after paying the bill, you two go and sit down in the car.' Cameron said while looking at Yussar while totally ignoring her whereas Yussar nodded her head. He gave her car's key them walked away. Ayat felt again burning sensation in her chest whereas Yussar started walking. Without another words Ayat followed her out as well. They both reached at the car then sat down. This time Ayat herself sat down in the back seat. They started waiting for him and it was all silence in the car. After about five minutes later he came back and sat down then started the car. Ayat started looking out of Car and nobody said anything. After half an hours later he stopped in front of hotel where Yussar was staying. He took out her luggage and dropped her off then sat back down in the car. He started the car but did not drive away. Ayat stayed still waited for him to started driving but nothing and then she heard him.

'Come and sit at front seat.' Cameron called out to her and she looked at him

'No, I am fine. I.....' Ayat was saying but he cut her off

'I said come and sit on the front seat.' Cameron screamed this time loudly and she stopped on her place while shocked looking at him on his tone. But then without another word she came out and sat back down on front seat. She started looking out of window while he started driving. He stopped in front of her house and she was about to came our when he spoke up.

'Why you did what you did today?' Cameron asked and she stopped on her place then slowly turned over to him and looked at him.

'I did not like it you being too friendly with her. You can't marry her. You can't marry no one. I don't like seeing you with other women.' Ayat blurted out because she was getting with her stupid annoying feeling and thought while he shocked looked at her.

'Why?' Cameron asked and she looked up at him

'I don't know but you can't marry her.' Ayat said  frustrated and he sighed while looking away

'If you don't know then it's stupid. Why would I should not marry anyone....you are so confusing Ayat. I am just a friend to you and you can't forever stop me from getting marrying. I have to marry someday.' Cameron said while getting annoyed as well