Chapter 34: Complicated relationships

Elam was getting ready for his office. He walked and took out a shirt from his wardrobe and start wearing it when he realised that one of shirt's button was broken, and Jannat was already gone downstairs to make breakfast as well. He annoyed sighed when someone knock on the door and he look up when Mrs Sania walk in. Since from past last week she have been coming every morning in his room to say good morning while smiling and ask if he need anything and he always hair say no coldly and just she smile then walked out.

'Salam.' Mrs Sania said and he stayed quite while Mrs Sania smile lovingly looked at her son. She always had like him as a Jannat's husband. He was a great husband and person. But since she found out he was her son, she naturally have start loving him. Maybe it was because of genes and blood.

'Do you need any help?' Mrs Sania asked and he nodded his head in no while not looking at her and holding shirt in his hand.

'But it look like you need it.' Mrs Sania said smiling and pointed towards his shirt where she can see a broken button.

'No I am fine, I will manage.' Elam said and Mrs Sania sighed then walk and took out shirt from his hand

'I will do it.' Mrs Sania said

'But I said I am fine.' Elma said when getting annoyed whereas Mrs Sania ignored his comment and walked towards side drawer. She took out needle and thread then sat down on the bed and start stitching his shirt.

'Elam what your favourite food I will make it for you today.' Mrs Sania asked

'You no need to make it.' Elam said with the same coldness.

'Okay, don't tell me but let me guess.' Mrs Sania said while smiling.

'Vegetable paste and chocolate cake.' Mrs Sania said and he surprised looked at her because she was right

'Because these are my favourite and you are my son so they should be yours as well.' Mrs Sania said while smiling.

'No they are not.' Elam said coldly totally lying denying.

'Oh my bad, well then maybe I am bad in guessing.' Mrs Sania said still smiling.

'Why you always caring so much about the people who don't care you back or be rude with you.' Elam asked and she start laughing.

'Elam why you always care so much about the people who don't care you back or be rude with you as well .' Mrs Sania repeated back his question to him and looked up at him while he was already looking at her.

'Well maybe from past few weeks you hadn't but in actual I know you always caring because Jannat told me.I know at a start she used to be so rude and cold towards  you but you tolerant her with patience.' Mrs Sania said and he looked away

'Elam, more then your thinking you and me have alot common. You are my copy from head to toe. And trust me when I am saying.' Mrs Sania said and he stayed quite because within past two weeks since he came here he had learned him and Mrs Sania had so much common meanwhile Mrs Sania stood up and gave back his shirt to him.

'Come downstairs, we are waiting for you.' Mrs Sania said then walk out while he sighed then start wearing his shirt
❤️❤️❤️
Elam enter inside the house then walk in the lawn where he thought they all must be sitting at this time. He entered and they look up at him. Mrs Malika smiled and stood up then ran and hugged him.