Chapter 17: Jannat's past (Part 2)

'It was like this for 6 months until I found out that I am pregnant.' Jannat said and Elam shocked looked at her. Jannat looked up and their eyes met. Elam was confused and shocked looking at her because he had no idea anything like this. Where is the baby then?' Elam thought whereas Jannat read his question in his eyes and smile. She loudly sighed and continued.

Jannat is making food for Fahad whereas he was sitting on the stool while looking at her and she nervously trying her best not to make any mistake because he will get angry and will hit her again. She was deep in her thoughts when suddenly she start feeling vomiting. she ran towards sick and vomit whereas Fahad walked and stood next to her. Then she start feeling dizzy and fell down. Last thing she remember was Fahad calling her then everything else was blank. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around whereas Doctor and Fahad were looking at her.

'Are you alright.' Doctor asked and Jannat nodded her head in yes  then sat up.

'Well there is good new for you two.' Doctor said and smiled.

'You are pregnant.' Doctor said and Janant freeze on her place.

'Are you serious ?' Jannat whisper and Doctor smile.

'Yeah. Offcourse I am. ' Doctor said and smile spread on her face. It was true she don't love Fahad but she always wanted children. Her own children. She was beyond happy and blessed over this news.

'Well I will be going and have rest. Call me if there is any problem.' Doctor said while standing up and Jannat looked at Fahad. Jannat was shocked over emotionless face of Fahad. Fahad nodded his head in yes and walked out with doctor. Jannat took in deep breath and put hand on her womb while feeling a new life began in her womb when suddenly the door burst opened and she looked up.

'I don't want that child.' Fahad said angrily and she freeze on her place.

' Get rid of it. Do abortion.' Fahad said frustrated while pacing around the room and she felt her breath stop.

'Fahad what are you saying.' Jannat asked shocked.

'I am saying kill that bloody child.' Fahad said with any emotion and Jannat was just looking at him.

'Fahad it's our child.' Jannat said in unbelievable tone. She never excepted him to stooped so low.

'I don't care.' Fahad screamed

'No I am not killing my child. It's mine. 'Janant screamed while standing up and he snapped head towards her then slapped her across the face as she fell down on bed.

'Don't scream in front me.' Fahad said angrily and she start shaking.

' I am sorry but I want that child.' Janant said weakly and Fahad just stared at her.

'Please.' Jannat plead while tears start coming out from her eyes whereas Fahad looked at her then start smiling.

'stop crying darling. if you want it then we will keep it.' Fahad said and Jannat shocked looked at him. She never though he will let her keep the child that easily. She felt relieved.

'Thank you.' Janant whisper and Fahad smiled then moved toward her.

'Now give me smile.' Fahad said and Jannat forcefully smile. Then he move and kissed her on lips whereas she stayed still on her place. He moved and walked out whereas she ran into restroom and start rubbing her lips with water as trying to get rid of feel of his lips. She was feeling disgusted. Then two months passed where life was usual. Jannat was happy that she was going to be mother and Fahad didn't asked her to abort the child again but he still was the same. Lock her inside the house, no talking with neighbours, hitting her on small things, drink and drunks. But then another thing added in his list that is unfaithfulness. One night Jannat was sitting on the sofa when house door burst opened. She looked up and stood up. It was Fahad as he was drunk and there was other girl wearing slutty clothes standing next to him in his arms. He walked toward her and she was just looking at them.