Chapter 23: Helping?

Elam came downstairs while ready with his office clothes and sat down on table. They all start having their food.

'Brother, Can you drop us to shopping centre please.' Ayat said and he looked at her.

'Why you can't stay at home for long?' Elam said and Ayat glared at him.

'You husband will be in great trouble.' Elam said while everyone start laughing and Ayat glared at him and turned red as well.

'You wife is going as well.' Ayat said while everyone kept laughing.

'No need to get angry I will take you.' Elam said while Ayat start smiling. Then they start having there food in silence.

'Come on I am waiting.' Elam said while standing up and walked out.

'Come on.' Ayat said while Jannat and Aimen both got up and after saying good bye they walked out. They reached in pouch then walked and sat down in car while Jannat sat at front, Ayat and Aimen sat at back. Elam mostly drive his car instead of Driver.

'Ready?' Elam asked while they nodded their in yes and he started the car. Aimen looked at Jannat who was sitting at front while looking out of window and jealously took over her. She wanted to sat next to him on front seat, she thought while glaring at Jannat hatefully. 'And I will took your places one day Jannat. I am going to create so many misunderstanding between you two that divorce will be only option for you two.' She thought then smirked and start looking out of window. Car stopped at the shopping centre and they start coming out of car.

'Any of you need money?' Elam asked while they looked at him.

'No, I took money  from Dad but you can ask from your wife.' Ayat said teasingly then walked out from the car.

'Do you need money?' Elam asked from Jannat and she looked at him then nodded her head in no.

'Every month you anyway give me pocket money. So it is enough for me.' Jannat said

'Yeah but if you need more you can get it from my wallet.' Elam said while she smiled then nodded her head in yes.

'Aimen do you need money?' Elam asked when he looked at back where she was still sitting looking at them.

'No, I am fine.' Aimen said while he smiled to her

'If you need just ask.' Elam said while she started smiling then nodded her head in yes and they came out from the car and he started his car then went away while they all walked into shopping centre.

❤️❤️❤️

Aimen walked out in the Lawn and looked at Elam who was pacing around while talking on phone. She smiled and stared at him for some
time then she walked towards him while his back was facing her. She walked and stopped right behind him when he cut off the call and he turned over and without realising  that Aimen was behind he bumped with her.

'Ouch....' She hissed in pain then fell down on floor while he worried looked at her then sat down.

'Oh my god, I am really Sorry.' Elam said while sat down and touched her feet where she was holding.

'Are you okay.' He said worried and she looked at him then her hand where he was touching her and her heart was beating so fast.