Chapter 49: Separting

Elam zipped up his bag and Jannat was just sitting looking at him. He was going to rehab centre for two months today. He put his bag down and looked at her who was looking down and fiddle with her finger while controlling her tears. If it would had been in her control she would never had let him go. He walked and stood in front of her.

'Jannat, Will you miss me when I will be gone?' Elam asked and she looked up towards him then stood up in front of him still fiddling with his finger.

'Take care of yourself.' Jannat said and he smiled

'You are changing the topic.' Elam said

'No....no I am not.' Jannat said and he still was smiling but kept quite and then there was silence she was looking down and he was looking at her. He slightly moved forwards then moved his hand and took out her hair band and opened her hair and she surprised looked up towards him.

'You looked nice with open hair. I love your hair.' Elam said while lovingly touched her hair and her heart skip a beat while she shocked stood looking at him. Then he took out his phone and put it in front then he walked and stood next to her

'Now smile.' Elam said while making pose in front of phone camera and she was surprised looking at him.

'Jannat I know I am really good looking but for picture look at the camera.' He said teasingly while she looked away while blushing red and he clicked the photo. He smiled then put away the phone while she again was looking down. He smiled then moved and hugged her while she stopped on her place.

'Jannat I will really miss you .' Elam whispered confessed and she hugged him back tightly while tears started coming out from her eyes.

'I will really really miss you.' Jannat said tjen broke off the hug and looked towards him.

'Please don't go...please don't go. How I will live for so long without you.' Jannat confused while crying. He smiled then moved and cleaned off her tears.

'Don't cry it's only two months.' Elam said while smiling

'It's sixty one days and one thousand four hundred eighty eight hours. How I will live with you.' Jannat said while crying again while he smiled.

'Shall I don't go. I will not to if you don't want me to.' Elam said and she shook away her head while cleaning away her tears

'No...I can't see you in plan. Just go and quickly come back, okay?' Jannat said while he smiled then nodded her head.

'Take care of yourself. ' Elam said and touched her cheek and she nodded her head while he turned over then picked up his bag and they walked out. They reached downstairs where everyone was waiting. He walked and they looked at him while he smiled and started hugging them. He stopped at Mrs Sania then hugged him and she started crying

'Please mum stop crying.' Elam said but and kept crying while he looked at Mrs Malika who was also looking down clearly hiding her tears. He moved and moved her closer and hugged her while she started crying as well.

'God, Elam how you handle these ladies. Both are so emotional.' Mr Farooq said teasingly while Elam smiled still hugging both of them.

'Farooq shut up.' Mrs Malika said while breaking away the hug and they all laughed. Elam smiled then hugged Mr Farooq, Ayat and Aryan. He stopped and Mrs Sultana was looking at him while he turned over to walk out without hugging her.

'Can't you forgive me Elam?' Mrs Sultana said softly and he stopped then looked back at her.

'Only if Jannat will, you have done a lot more to her then me. If she will forgive then I will.' Elam said and they all looked at her and Jannat was surprised looking at him. Then he turned over and Mr Farooq spoke up.