Chapter 32: New Chapter

'Show them Jannat's room.' Mrs Sultana order the servant as soon they entered in the house while servant  nodded his head in yes and start walking whereas  Elam and Jannat silently followed him. Jannat looked at him who was walking with blank face. Mrs Sania looked at Mr Ayub angrily then walked towards her room. Mr Ayub quickly followed her. He walked in the room and looked at her who was taking things out from the wardrobe and was putting them in the bag.

'Sania, what are you doing?' Mr Ayub asked and Sania looked at him

'I am moving away from you in different room.' Mrs Sania said angrily then got back to put things in luggage.

'Sania what are you saying, you can't leave.' Mr Ayub said while walking towards her

'I am disgusted from you Ayub, how you can play with emotions of so many people for your revenge. You make me stay away from my son for 25 years and Jannat away from her parents for 25 years.' Mrs Sania screamed

'Sania I was helpless in front of mother. You have no idea how much I have guilt on my heart from past 25 year and now I have to see hate in my son's as well and disgust in yours. Please don't do that.' Mr Ayub said and Mrs Sania was looking at him

'Then you deserve it.' Mrs Sania coldly  then picked up her bag and walked out whereas Mr Ayub sat down on bed helplessly then put hand over his hand because out of all people a person who lost most was Mr Ayub. He had lost his family. He was sitting when he felt someone sat on the floor next to him and  he looked at person where Jannat was looking at him with teary eyes and he embarrassed looked away.

'Dad, why are you crying?' Jannat asked softly while controlling her tears.

'I am not your dad Jannat.' Mr Ayub said broken and she smiled

'Who gave me my name dad?' Jannat asked and Mr Ayub looked at her

'I give you name as a Jannat.' Mr Ayub said

'Why?' Jannat asked again

'You know why Jannat?' Mr Ayub said

'But I want to heard from your mouth again.' Jannat said while looking at him and Mr Ayub sighed.

'Because I always wanted a daughter and Jannat means Heaven so you was like a heaven to me when you born.' Mr Ayub explained and Jannat smiled while he away.

'I am Sorry Jannat. At least you please forgive me.' Mr Ayub said while tears start coming out from his eyes.

'Dad, you are already forgiven from me.' Jannat said and he looked back at her whereas she moved her hands and cleansed away his tears while he looked away again.

'Dad, did you never love me?' Jannat asked and he looked back at her

'I did love you Jannat even after knowing you are not my daughter.  How I can't love you. You was first person to call me dad. You was first person to make me laugh. You was first person who walked your first step while holding my finger. You was always person to woke me up in morning till to got married. You was always first person to give me glass of water when I used to come back from office. you was my daughter Jannat, my Jannat. Even I don't want I still alway have love you but never show.' Mr Ayub said while Jannat was looking with smiling and teary eyes. 

'But I still didn't save you from Fahad. I still didn't take stand when my mother used to ill treat you. I was not still unable to be your father. I failed to be your father.' Mr Ayub said and tears again start coming from his eyes again when Jannat got up and sat next to him then hugged him.

'I am tired of holding guilt from past 25 years and now it will more hard to live because my family is broken now.' Mr Ayub while crying whereas Jannat start crying as well while they had hugged each other