~Tour~

Newt pulled (Y/N) out of the metal box with a smile.
Her legs wobbled as she stood up. It was hard to stay steady and quickly, she lost balance. Before the girl toppled over completely, Newt caught her by the arm and stood her back up straight.
"Thank you.", she whispered
He smiled and nodded. Out of the corner of her eye, (Y/N) saw Gally with his arms folded, giving her dirty looks.
She sighed and looked around. She was in a large area of grass that she thought must've been at least a few thousand feet wide.
Lifting her head up, She realized the whole place was surrounded by stone walls, each with a large opening. What is that all about?
"Newt, give her the tour today." Said a nearby dark skinned boy Who (Y/N) assumed, because of the way he spoke to Newt, was the leader or boss of everyone.
Newt nodded. "C'mon, Greenie!"
He waved for her to follow him, which she did. Her gaze drifting down to his feet, she quickly noticed how weirdly he walked. It was like he was limping. He'd pick up one foot easily then the other leg would drag along after it, hopping, But for a limped boy, He was still pretty fast.
"Sooooo, What are you curious about?" The blonde asked, Licking the inside of his mouth.
"Everything." She stated automatically.
Newt chuckled then sighed. "Ask away then, Greenie."
She took a deep breath, and brushed dirt of her white hoodie.
"How'd I get here?"
"Through that metal Box." Newt said, jabbed his thumb over his shoulder.
"Does everyone come through there?" (Y/N) asked.
"Yep."
"Why?" She threw him a confused look. "Maybe that's why it smelled so gross in there."
    He chuckled. "I guess it's just what the creators decided, And There's been just about fifty other sweaty boys in that box before you so It's probably normal that it smells bad."
(Y/N) nodded. "Who're the Creators?"
  "The people that put us in here."
He replied simply.
  "Why would anyone do that?" 
  "I dont know, but it's pretty horrible. This over here is the Deadheads." Newt pointed towards the green forest section.
"There's a graveyard in the back, Where we bury the people who pass away." He explained.
The thought of graves made the girl shiver but she let him continue.
He pointed to the barn next "This cute shack is the Bloodhouse, where we keep the animals, and slaughter them, of course."
She cringed, and nodded.
"And this is Homestead, where we sleep and do whatever." He said with a shrug.
"The rest is pretty self explanatory. Any questions?"
(Y/N) thought for a short moment before nodding and pointing to a wall with a huge opening down the middle. "Yeah. What's out there?"