~Gally~

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Hey guys! This chapters gonna be kinda long so hang in there. All right, hope you like it!
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

  (Y/N)s throat dryed up just as quickly as water disappears in the desert.
  "Oh...", She croaked.
Newt gave her a reassuring pat on the back.
"It's alright, We're save in here, I promise."
   The (H/C) haired girl nodded an upset smile.
  Newt sighed and stood up with a groan.
"Here, I'll introduce you to some of my friends. You said you wanted to meet people, Right?"
He asked, Holding out his hand.
  Gently, She took his outstretched palm. In one tug, he pulled her up.
  The two began walking at a slow pace, Enjoying eachothers company.
(Y/N) Gazed down at their hands, Which were still connected. Suddenly, She remembered what Minho had spoken to her about earlier. She frowned and squeezed Newt's hand.
   The blond looked at her with worry growing in his brown orbs, but shrugged it off, Smiling.
  "Guys, come meet the new greenie!" He called out, To Everyone.
(Y/N) watched as eighty percent of the boys came rushing over to her.
"H-Hi...." She said. Newt looked at her then chuckled, whispering really quitely, "You seem to be real shy around others, Huh?"
  The girl gave him a death glare which made the Blonde laugh even more.
"Alright everyone, give her some bloody space, will ya?"
All the boys backed up a foot or two, and slowly, the Greenie came out of her hiding place. 
"Guys, This is (Y/N), Our first girl in the Glade." Newt said speaking very slow and calm, Which made the (H/C) haired girl feel slightly less nervous.
  "(Y/N), This is Alby, Our leader."
He continued gesturing towards a tall man with dark skin.
Alby smiled a friendly 'Hey Greenie!' and patted the girl on the back.
  Out of the corner of her eye, She saw Gally and a small group of boys sitting on their own, Obviously not wanting to chat with her. She shrugged it off and looked back at Newt who Introduced her to a few more people, including, Winston, Chuck, Ben, Zart, Clint, Jeff, And Frypan.

After a while, The sea of boys went back to what they were doing originally, And (Y/N) sighed with relief.
Newt laughed and ruffled her hair.
"Wanna drink?" He asked, Holding out a a jar full of amber colored liquid.
  She shook her head. "I'm probably under age."
The blonde shrugged and took another sip. "Mkay then. Your loss."
Just then, Newt slipped and accidently pushed her into Gally's fighting circle.
"Ah, Sorr-" He began, But then noticed the awkard silence and decided to shut up.
Gally circled (Y/N) like a predator.
"What ya say Greenie? Wanna see what you're made of?"
The only girl in the Glade stood silent as all the boys started chanting her name.
Newt stood worried in the far left of the commotion. His features obviously upset.
'How could they do this?! She's a girl!', He thought.
Minho trotted over to him, With the same face. "She's gonna get herself killed.", He murmured, Leaning foward with his hands on his knees.
Newt felt a connection between him and (Y/N). He knew he had to stick by her, but with his limp, It was impossible at the moment.
(Y/N) was uncomfortable under Gally's stare and agreed to fighting but when it was finally time to start, she froze and wondered how badly this could turn out. She could end up thrown on the ground like the boy she saw before. Or even worse, with broken bones.
"What's wrong Shank? Scared of me again?!" Gally snorted.
This guy was really getting on her nerves.
She rolled up her shelves with a frown and began pacing around the area.
"That's not my name. ", (Y/N) Growled. "Newt told you that, but apparently, You're to dumb to remember."
'Ooooo's Erupted from the circle. Newt chuckled and looked at Minho. "You know, She might be even sassier than you!"
   "She might be!" Minho laughed back.
  Gally However, Wasn't so pleased with (Y/N)s comeback. He  charged at her at full speed and pushed her to the ground.
   The (H/C) haired girl got on her knees, only to be kicked back down in the gut by Gally. She held her stomach, coughing.
Newt and Minho screamed her name in horror. Minho came to help her up but Adrenaline was already rushing through out the girls body. She stood to her feet.
  (Y/N) marched to Gally And punched him square in the face so hard that he fell backwards, Hitting his head.
  By some miracle, She'd won.
All the Gladers (Except for Gally and his group of guys) Cheered for her. Minho liffed the smaller girl onto his shoulders, Spinning her around. "Great job, Greenie!", He laughed, Putting her back down.
Newt rushed over and pulled the (H/C) haired girl into a tight imbrace.
   "You okay, Love? Did you get hurt to badly? " He asked desperately.
(Y/N) Breathed in his scent of pine and earth. She loved how he smelt.
  "I'm Okay Newt.", The Greenie whispered. "You don't have to worry."
Suddenly, She felt a pat on her back.
"Good job, (Y/N). You're an awesome fighter."
She turned around to see...... Gally?!
"O-Oh, Thank you." The girl said akwardly, snaking out of Newts arms.
"Listen, Could we talk?" Gally asked, Rubbing the back of his neck.
"Uhh, Sure."

Gally and (Y/N) Walked together the arrived at log which they both say down on.
"Sooo Listen, I know I've been acting like a jerk since you came here and I just really wanted to say that I'm sorry.", He explained.
The (H/C) haired girl was shocked. The guy she just punched was coming to apologize?! "Hey, It's totally fine! I hit you pretty hard in the face, Ya know?"
Gally looked down and kicked some dirt.
"Yeah You did, But.... It was only because I was beating you up."
(Y/N) gave a sad smile.
"It's Okay, Gally. I forgive you. We're even now. Let's just start over okay?"
Gallys face lit up with happiness That she couldn't explain as he nodded.
The two talked and talked through out the night, Well, Untill Minho and a certain blonde boy came along....