~Zart~

(Y/N) tenced for a moment. He's gonna kiss me! She realized in shock.
Newt blinked and tucked a stray strand of her (H/C) hair behind her ear. He moved foward and inch or two, the whole time making sure that she was okay with what he was doing.
(Y/N) sunk into his loving gesture as he neared her with careful eyes. They were mere centimeters away from eachother at this point.
If Newt got any closer, his lips would brush against hers. He tilted his head to the side, trying to find a good angle then his eyes fluttered closed.
Suddenly, the wooden door swung open. The couple immediately pushed eachother away, to startled to continue what they were doing.
Newt turned his head quickly to the doorway. For a moment, he thought that Minho would be standing thereーThe sneaky bastard. But to his suprize. It wasn't. It was Zart. Of course. Just perfect. Since (Y/N) showed up, For whatever reason, Newt had began to dislike Zart more and more.

As the day went along, Newt had a growing feeling inside of him. The more Zart and (Y/N) talked and laughed, the more he was sure that the older boy was crushing on her.
They now sat in the weapon room, trying to figure out to code to the Maze. Newt fiddled with his fingers awkwardly as Zart and (Y/N) worked together. Thomas and Teresa were in the room too, and so was Minho. They'd placed the maps of the Maze in order. The lines all matched up. Two words were spelled out. FLOAT and CATCH. Newt realized that this couldn't be a coincidence. Why would there be actual words?
"Thomas," The Minho stood up. "Lets go into the Maze."
Thomas blinked and retreated backwards a little. "What?" He asked. "Don't you think figuring out the code is more important?"
"I think this may be the best day to go into the Maze." Minho argued. "We should spend the night in there."
Thomas leaned foward, intrigued.
"I agree, Tommy." Newt nodded. "This could be good for us all."
Thomas glanced at Teresa who was still hard at work. She noticed his stare and looked up at him. "I'll be fine." She reassured.
Newt slung his arm around (Y/N)'s shoulder. "Yeah, Tommy. Me and (Y/N)'ll take good care of your girlfriend!" He said.
"(Y/N) and I." Zart corrected under his breath.
Thomas's face grew warm as he blinked a few times then followed Minho out of the door without saying anything else.

"I have to go to the bathroom..." (Y/N) said standing up a few minutes later.
Newt smiled and kissed her forehead. "Bye love."
(Y/N) smiled greatfully then turned on her heels and left, running through the Glade and finally reaching the bathroom.
"You know," Teresa began, picking at her cuticles. "She's just going to the toilet, not off to war."
Newt chuckled and scratched the nape of his neck. "I love her, Teresa. It's hard to be separated."
The girl rolled her eyes and picked up a pencil. "That might be a problem."
"Why?"
"No reason." She answered quickly. "Just sayin."
Newt shrugged and the three went back to work.
Zart looked up at the blonde who was smiling with the tip of his tongue out of his mouth as he lined up two maps. "Newt." He whispered.
Newt blinked in surprise, he didn't think Zart would say anything to him after all that happened.
"I'm sorry." The keeper hung his head. "I've been talking to her a lot recently."
Newt suddenly felt bad for him. He was only trying to make her feel comfortable. The boy smiled and pat his back. "That's alright. You're a good guy."
  "Thanks Newt."
Everyone began working again. fifteen minutes past. Thirty.
Zart grinned. "So," He trailed off. "We've got float, catch, bleed, death, and stiff. Friendly words huh?"
Newt kept silent.
"Something wrong?" Teresa asked.
He shook his head. "Don't you think she should've been back by now?"