~Alive~

"I hate you!" Newt held a pistol in his hand and was pointing it straight at (Y/N). His face was pained and terribly hurt. "You never loved me! It was always him!"
"N-Newt, What are you talking about?!" (Y/N) cried, her voice trembling in fear. "This isn't like you."
The blonde growled and his eyes darkened. "Shut up! You hurt me! And now.... I'm going to hurt you worse!" Newt took a step foward and put his finger around the guns trigger.
(Y/N)'s eyes shot open with a look of panic. "No!"

"(Y/N)?" Newts voice whispered softly. "(Y/N), Are you okay?"
   (Y/N) blinked and sat up straight with a jolt. Realizing she had a nightmare, she sighed and ran her fingers through her (H/C) hair. "Yeah... I'm fine."
  "Are you sure? You were shaking and crying in your sleep!"
  "It's okay, It was just a little nightmare." She reassured, Putting a hand on his shoulder.
Newt grinned sheepishly and scratched the back of his neck.  "Oh thank God! I was so worried!"
   A clanging sound boomed through the glade taking (Y/N) quite by surprise. "The doors are opening!"
   She sprang to her feet and walked towards the entrance to the Maze, Newt following, His limp showing more than usual.
With a boom, The doors were open. (Y/N) and Newt waited in silence as several other Gladers joined them at the wall.
  The passage way into the Maze was empty. There was nothing. No one.
  (Y/N) dropped her head in sorrow. It was true. She'd lost her only brother, One of her best friends, and her father figure. They were all gone.
  Suddenly Newt gasped. " (Y- Y/N), Look!"
   In one swift moment, She was gazing back into the Maze.
  Then, She saw them. Minho, Alby, And Thomas. They were alive. Alby was still unconscious, but he was alive too! "Tom! Minho!" She cried in glee as the trio reached the Glade.
   The Runner set Alby down on the grass with a sigh as the Med-jacks rushed over. He looked at (Y/N). A sad smile painted on his face.
  A tear slipped down the girl's face as she reached over and embraced the two. "I thought you guys were dead..."
   "You can't get rid of me that easily, ya' know.", Minho chuckled as the girl squeezed him.
  (Y/N) gave a small dry laugh and looked at her brother. He was covered in dirt and smelt horrible. "You saw a Griever?"
   Thomas sighed. "Yeah," He ran his fingers through his hair. "I did." The boy smiled.
   (Y/N) grinned and buried herself in his chest. She had a pit in her stomach. Tom had broken the number one rule. What if he was banished for it? She stole a glace at Gally, Who had his arms crossed with a sour look on his face. He was not happy. He wanted Thomas banished.
   And it scared her.

Bloody Brilliant  (NewtxReader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें