~WICKED~

(Y/N) shuffled back in her bed. "W-Wha?! How?!"
"Hmm?" The girl locked eyes with her. A smile spread across her face. "Oh, It's nice to see you again, (Y/N)."
Newt, please come back. The sick girl thought. "H-H-How do you know my name?"
She tilted her head ever so slightly and studied (Y/N) carefully. Suddenly her eyes lit up and she blinked a few times. "Oh, I see. You had it erased...."
"Had what erased?" (Y/N) cried.
"Your memory, duh..."
"My memory?" (Y/N) was beyond confused. This girl was saying her memory was erased? How would she know, and even if it was true, how was it erased in the first place?
"Soooo, as I was saying, I'm Teresa. We used to work together."
What was she talking about? 'Teresa' was starting to scare her. "Work together? Where?"
Completely by chance, Newt walked in carrying a steaming bowl of chicken soup. He stumbled backwards at the sight of Teresa and almost spilled it all over himself. "W-Woah, you're awake!"
"Oh, It's you again..." She replied, seeming bored. "Listen buddy, you're cute and all, but I wanna talk to (Y/N) alone soooo,"
Newt wrinkled his face and lifted up the bowl for her to see. "But it's my-"
She rolled her eyes. "Whatever. You can come back when we're done."
The blonde grumbled and set down the soup at (Y/N)'s bedside. He looked up at her with his soft concerned eyes.
"I'll be fine..." She insisted. "Go say hi to Alby for me."
Newt nodded stiffly and with a huff he walked out.
"We work for a group called WICKED, (Y/N). Thomas too..." Teresa said after a long pause. "We created the Glade and the Maze."
"That can't be true." (Y/N) objected quickly. "I couldn't have done something so horrible, And Tom would never put people through harm!"
Teresa blinked and eyed her up and down. "(Y/N)," She started quietly. "I'm starting to lose my mermory, but I was told that WICKED is good."
"But that makes no sence!"
"Why?"
(Y/N) was at a loss for words. She gaped at the pretty girl infront of her. "If we worked for WICKED, Why're we here?"
Teresa looked at the ground and played with her thumbs. "That's a bit of a long story..."
"I have time." (Y/N) said sassily, crossing her arms.
The blue eyed girl took a deep breath and gazed at her. "Back at WICKED's HQ, We we're all talking."
"Who?"
"Me, You, And a kid named-"
"Aris?"
Teresa blinked in suprized. "You remember him?"
"No, not really," (Y/N) paused. "But weird things have been happening..."
"I won't even try to question that... Anyway, We were talking and you were begging him to send you into the Glade."
The (H/C) haired girl scrunched up her face. "Why would I do that?"
"You were desprate save everyone." Teresa smiled. "Plus you had a crush on a certain someone..." She winked and motioned her head to the door way that Newt had gone out of. "So, Aris really didn't want to help you sneak in, but you two were really close and he couldn't just say no." Her eyes became glossy. "Then the rest of WICKED found out... " A single tear rolled down her dirt smeared cheek.
(Y/N)'s eyes widened. "But then, How did Tom get here?"
"I can't remember ." Teresa groaned, rubbing her head. "My memory's fading... But before to leaves me completely, I need to tell you something."
"What is it?...."
Teresa glared out the door, as if she was expecting something. "This is all a test, (Y/N)." She said quickly. "They control us to do things we don't want to do. Remember that, Okay?"
Several Gladers filled the room. Clint. Jeff. Gally's bunch. Frypan. Chuck. Winston. They were all there. It became crowded. Everyone began swarming Teresa. "Don't forget." She whispered right before (Y/N) snaked her way outside.
The girl shook her head vigorously. It was all to much information. She ran around desperately looking for somewhere quiet to stay and think, finally settling at the Dead-heads.
(Y/N) sat on a low, mossy, branch. She was suprized by what Teresa said but somewhere in her mind, she knew that the girl was telling the truth.
And it broke her.