~Lier~

"Why'd you do that? Is work really important to you or something?" Newt asked.
(Y/N) grumbled and looked away, seeming embarrassed, causing a sly grin to grow on her boyfriend's face.
"What is it?" He chuckled.

"Nothing..."

"You can tell me!"

"It's nothing!"

"(Y/Nnnnnn)."
"Fine!" (Y/N) paused, taking in breath. "I....I didn't want him to be disappointed in me..."
Newt furrowed his eyebrows, smiling. "Pfft, Who? Zart?"
"Y-Yeah... For not showing up..."
"Woah hold on!" The blonde stopped her. "You thought that the Zart would be mad at you for skipping out on work?"
(Y/N) stared him in the eye, A confused look on her face. "Why is that so hard to believe?" Sure, Zart was kind but anyone would be upset if you just decided 'Hey I feel lazy, So I'm not going to work!'
"Because Zart is like heavenly nice!" Newt responded as if she'd just asked the stupidest question in the world.
"Wouldn't you be mad?"
"Not if it was you..." He grinned.
The two reached the Med-jack shack and (Y/N) looked around, puzzled. "Why're we here?"
"Well you're sick soooo," Newt trailed off.
"I am not sick!"
"Then why do you keep coughing?"
He was so quick to comment. It caught (Y/N) off guard. "I...Umm..My throat is itchy..." She stuttered.
Newt gave an 'Are you serious right now?' face and shook his head. "You're a really good liar, Love."
"Whatever."
"Here, just relax.." The blonde motioned to a white bed.
His girlfriend sat on it hesitantly before laying back into the pillow.
Newt pulled the covers over her shoulders and touched her forehead. "You're really warm..."
"Not sick."
He groaned and ran his fingers through his hair "Why didn't you just admit it? You're obviously ill."
"I don't want you to worry..."
"Aww, That's really sweet, but if you're working up a fever you should've just told me." He walked towards the door. "I'm gonna go get Fry to make you some soup. Stay put." With that, He was gone.
(Y/N) sighed and was amused by how much Newt cared for her. It made her determined to do the same for him when he got sick.
Suddenly, there was a sound. It was an intake of breath next to her. Her eyes widened.
"Wow he's pretty cute, huh? Adorable accent." It was the Greenie. The same one she'd seen in her dream. The dark hair and blazing blue eyes, It was all the same.