~Wake~

Sooooo sorry guys, Short chapter here.

Newt looked back at (Y/N) with clouded eyes. He stroked her hair and kissed her pale cheek. "Please." He begged, a tear rolling down his chin. "Please get better, my princess." With that, the blonde finally let go of (Y/N)'s hand and watched in what seemed like slow motion, As it fell limply at her side.
Newt stood up, putting pressure on his good knee with a groan then a sigh. He took a final glace at his girlfriend, and turned his back to her, Beginning to limp towards the door.
Out of nowhere, He heard an intake of breath then a cough from behind him. Newt stopped in his tracks. Then it happened again. A cough. Then another, And another. "Newt?" It was her voice. Raspy, and soft, but it was still definitely (Y/N)'s.
The blonde whipped his head around, thinking that he was just imagining the small sound.
But he wasn't. It was her.
Her eyes were half closed. Beads of sweat gathered on her forehead as she gave a sad attempt of a smile.
"(Y/N)!" Newt dashed towards the girl without thinking once, Pulling her into a tight hug. "Oh my god, I thought I lost you!"
"Neeeewwt, " (Y/N) chuckled dryly. "You know I wouldn't leave just like that!"
The boy nuzzled into her hair, tears of happyness rolling down his cheeks. "I love you... I love you so much."
(Y/N) smiled and stroked his soft hair. "Aww, I love you too, blondie."
"(Y/N)!" This came from outside the shack. The couple turned their heads to see Minho standing in the door way, Thomas stood not far behind him.
"Sis!" The brunette beamed.
  He and Minho joined hugging (Y/N) with Newt, All three boys squeezing her tightly.
"What happened to you?!"