~The Rules~

Newts POV

I froze where I stood and stared at (Y/N), I glared at her so hard I actually saw her flinch.
"Listen Greenie." I sighed. "Us Gladers have three rules, got it?"
   She nodded, still super stiff.
"One, do your part in the glade. No more, no less. Two, don't cause any physical or mental pain to any of the fellow gladers. And three, never, I repeat, never, Go past those walls, Understand?" I felt a bit demanding, Almost like a parent scolding their child, But this was one of my responsibilitys as second in comand. It had to be done.
(Y/N) shot me a confused look then gazed over my shoulder at something.
"What about him?" She pointed behind me. "He just came from inside the walls."
I turned to see Minho bent over, panting with his hands on his knees, obviously tired from running the Maze. Of course he had to show up at this very second.
"He's different, (Y/N)," I sighed. "He's a Runner. It's his job to go out there."
"A Runner?" She mumbled.
I sighed, uncomfortably.  "Lets talk about something else, This is a bad topic... Uhm, we're having a bonfire tonight!"
  She looked at me curiously. "A bonfire?"
I nodded. "Every month, When a new greenie shows up, we hold a bonfire to welcome them."
"What's a greenie? You keep calling me that." She smiled.
"Just a word we use for newbies."
I explained.
"Oh." (Y/N) Whispered. "Hey, Ummm, Newt?"
"Hmm?" I looked at her.
"Do you think, Uhh.... Maybe you can introduce me to some other people? I really don't wanna become the outcast here." She asked, twirling her hair in her fingers shyly.
"Of course, Greenbean." I smiled.
"But first," I studied her outfit,  She wore a white, Dirt covered hoodie, And black short shorts. "You should get changed, You're all dirty."
(Y/N) nodded as Minho walked over.
"Oh, Minho, This is (Y/N), our new greenie."
I watched as the asian sniffed at her with a smirk.
"Hey cutie." He winked playfully.
(Y/N) cringed, narrowing her (E/C) eyes.
"Minho, Didn't I tell you not to be weird?!" I said, clearly annoyed.
"Im not weird...."
I sighed. "(Y/N) This is Minho. He thinks that he's fabulous." I said, glaring daggers at him.
(Y/N) giggled and Minho growled.
"Min, go show her where to get changed okay?" I said putting my hands on my hips.
"Okaaaay.....", Minho groaned, dragging her away with him by the arm.