~Breakfast Surprizes~

"Newt! (Y/N)! Over here!", Chuck called out, Waving them over to a table where Minho, Gally, Alby, And he sat

   (Y/N) and Newt smiled with their trays and sat down.
   The girl Greenie sat with Gally on her right and Newt on her left.
Across from them, Alby sat on the left and Minho sat on the right with Chuck in the middle.
  "Sooooo, How'd you sleep Newt?" Minho asked, Cutting a pancake.
  Newt sipped at his water.
    "I slept great, actually! But I woke up with this crazy headache and I dont know why...."
   Gally spit out his orange juice and began laughing so hard that he was crying.
    Newt put down his drink. "What?"
  Now Minho was laughing while (Y/N) and Alby sat awkwardly and Chuck exchanged looks between them wondering what's going on.
  "Do you seriously not remember?" Gally said between laughs.
  "Remember what?" Newt asked. (Y/N) Glanced around and noticed all attention being towards the group as Gally laughed even harder.
"You were drunk, Hardhead.You couldn't even stand, you made Minho and (Y/N) carry you all the way back to homestead!", Gally cackled.
Newts face saddened. He looked at the girl Greenie. "....I-I did that?..."
She didn't answer. Gazing down was all she trusted herself to do.
"I'm sorry..." She heard him murmur.
  "It's fine.....You didn't have to make such a big deal out of it Gally." (Y/N) said, giving Gally a glare.
Gally frowned. "Sorry (Y/N).", He mumbled.
The girl nodded and pat him on the back.
"It's cool.", She smiled.
"I'm done." Minho said, getting up. "Gotta go runnin'. See ya later, Guys! Bye (Y/N)!" "Bye Minho.", (Y/N) Smiled.
Minho gave his plate to frypan and was gone in a few seconds. "Chuck, Did you take our Greenie to the wall this morning?", Alby asked.
The younger boy nodded happily, looking at (Y/N). "Yeah, I did, She's got awesome carving skills!"
The female glader grinned sheepishly, and took a sip of water.
Newt ate watching (Y/N) smile, talking to Chuck. He knew she was secretly breaking down inside. Newt remembered the situation with her brother Thomas, and he really wished he could fix it.
"Which reminds me," Alby began. "Newt, can you take her on her jobs today?"
Gally Slammed down his fork in anger, Making Newt jump a little in shock.
"Him again?! Why is it always him, Huh?!", He snapped.
The table fell silent "I swear Newt, I'm going to strangle you!" Gally Yelled, twitching. His eyes were turned black as he made a grab for Newt.
  "Woah, Woah! Hold him down!" Alby boomed, As a army of boys came over.
  Zart, Winston, Newt, Jeff And Clint, Pinned Gally to the table, with all the force they could muster While a good twenty others stood and watched, terrified.
   Alby peered at the boy. Gally was thrashing about and gave the leader a sickening feeling in his chest as he saw Gallys blue-ish green veins coming from under his shirt and spreading to his neck. "Pull down his collar.", He whispered, looking away.
Newt obeyed and quickly dragged down the top of Gallys shirt to reveal a horrible, bloody, black and blue hole in his shoulder.
  "He's been stung..." Chuck whispered, Backing away with (Y/N).
"Med-jacks!" Newt called out.
   Clint and Jeff held Gally by the arms and began to drag him inside as (Y/N) stood silent, Wondering what the heck just happened.