~Tell her~

Newts face turned white. "Are you bloody insane?! There's no way I could do that! It'd ruin our friendship! I don't wanna make her uncomfortable..."
  "Would she be? I kinda assumed she's into you too." Thomas said with a tilt of his head, studying Newts expression carefully.
The blonde shook his head, sighing. "No way... She probably likes some other guy."
"What other guy does she hang out with that she could possibly like?" The greenie furrowed his brows in confusion. Then he grinned "Pfft, Gally?" He started hysterical laughing, slapping his leg the whole time.
  "Minho..."
Thomas shook his head, facepalming. "That's ridiculous and you know it."
Newt looked up at him, annoyed. "Look, I don't even know where she is!"
"Last time I checked, she was going in the Deadheads." Thomas smiled and sipped water from his cup.
Newt put his head his his hands, considering his options. He could chicken out and everything will stay how it is; Or, He can tell her and risk being turned down but he could have a chance with her. As his decision was made clear he stood up with a sigh. "Alright, I'll tell her. But if she rejects me, I'll personally throw your Greenie butt in the Slammer for two extra days."
The brunette nodded and tapped his foot on the ground. "Deal."
Newt took a step towards the Deadheads, Then turned back to the greenie. "Here take this." The boy handed Thomas his torch. "Don't catch on fire."
Thomas smiled and held it close to him. "Go get her, Tiger."
"Alright," Newt puffed out. "Thanks Tommy."
"Bye Newt!" The brunette called out as the boy jogged away.

As Newt reached the Deadheads, all was silent besides the chirping of bugs. "(Y/N)?" He whispered, stepping over a fallen branch. "Love, Are you here?" The boy tried louder this time, calling through his hands.
"I'm up here, Newt." It was her. definitely her. The sweet feminine voice gave it away.
The blonde raised his head, up towards a huge tree. "Alright, I'm coming." He began climbing, The limp making it a bit hard, but he could manage. And though it took some time, Newt finally reached the brach (Y/N) was sitting on. "So, what are you doing up here so late anyway?"
"Thinking." Her words were flat and drained of any expression.
"About?" Newt tryed to see her face but she had her head turned away from him, Towards the moon.
"The Gathering." Her voice didn't change. it was the same broken sound.
"Is that what you're upset about? Thomas's punishment?" He asked, softly, putting a hand on her shoulder.
"No."
Newt paused for a moment, reality sinking in. "Is it Gally?"     
There was a few seconds of silence as she shrugged heavily her breath coming out as a whimper. "What if...What if he's right?Maybe this is all my fault..."
  "Love, What are you talking about?" Newt said in a hushed voice.
   "I feel something. This is my fault and I feel it, Newt!" She finally faced him. The moonlight shone on her face, bringing out her best features. But it was wrong.The way she spoke. The redness of her eyes. She was crying.
  "(Y/N), that's crazy." The blonde whipered, stroking her (H/C) hair.
"Newt." (Y/N) gazed at him, her face straight as she sniffed back tears."I need you to banish me."