~One of them~

"So (Y/N) called this Gathering today because she needs to tell us all something. If you could all be kind and sympathetic, It'd be a great help." Newt stood in the middle of the room, (Y/N) next to him.
  She was terrified. After she explained everything to them, everyone might hate her. Who can blame them though?... She thought.
Her eyes scanned the large room. The forty to fifty Gladers were all cramped in together, some sitting on chairs, some standing. There was one face she didn't see, However. "Where's Teresa?" the girl whispered to Newt, Ignoring the chatter of everyone.
He frowned and jabbed his thumb over his shoulder, Towards the door. "Alby locked her up in the SlammerーThought that she was bad news."
"What?!" Her voice came out as a whisper-scream.
"Yeah, I knew it'd bother you, so I tried to change his mind, but he wouldn't budge." He paused and looked at his feet. "That's why I sent Minho to check on you instead of going myself. Sorry." Newt had a guilty expression.
"You're not my slave ya know. You dont always have to try to make me happy." She smiled sadly.
Newt frowned and tilted his head  to the side, pouting like a kid who couldn't have candy. "But I want to..."
"Aww you're adorable." (Y/N) ruffled his dirty blonde hair with a small chuckle.
"I wish I wasn't." He grinned. "I'd rather be a cool guy, like Minho."
Like Minho? She thought. He wants to be like Minho??? "Well, I think you're cool in your own special Newtie way."
He rolled his eyes. "Thanks, You're really helping..."
Without any hesitation, she hugged him tightly. "Whatever happens," She whispered. "We'll stay close like this, right?"
Newt smiled and squeezed her closer. "Yeah, I told you we would, didn't I?"
  (Y/N) nodded with a smile.
Her boyfriend held her shoulders. "Now, don't stress." He grinned. "Good luck out there."
  Newt walked away, towards the corner of the room as (Y/N) stepped foward.
The room became silent as everyone stared at her. The girl gulped and held her chest. "Umm..." She started. "I know that some you guys don't trust me... I know that some people here already don't want me around," There was a pause as her eyes scaned the room. "But I'm scared to tell you what I'm going to tell you because I don't want everyone to hate me...."
Silence. Newt frowned and wrapped his arm around a support pole that held Homested up.  
  "What Is it, (Y/N)?" Chuck asked, sitting on the floor. He looked concerned.
(Y/N) gazed down as a tear fled from her eye. "I.... Worked with a group called WICKED." She cried. "They're the Creators..." The girl glanced uneasyly around the room. "Gally wasn't crazy....He was right." Several Gladers gasped and had their faces painted with shock and confusion. "This is all my fault... I did this to you. I trapped you all here." She finished braking into a sob.
    Thomas's eyes widened. He'd been having dreams. Horrible dreams. Nightmares even. "WICKED is good. Don't make it easy on them..." A woman would often say. Now (Y/N) was talking about the Creators being called WICKED? It all fit in way to well. Teresa was in the dreams sometimes, and so was (Y/N). He'd seen flashes of her talking at a boy. "We're only trying to help them (Y/N), They'll thank us for putting them through all this someday..." He'd claim proudly. Thomas had obviously thought that these were just nightmares. That they didn't mean anything.
But after hearing what his sister had to say, That all changed...

Memorys flooded back to him. He remembered talking to Teresa. Her face was clean and her hair was neatly brushed away from her features. "I can't keep watching them die." He'd told her. "Why're we doing this to them?"
Something else flashed. He was watching (Y/N) type on a conputer. She was wearing a stainless white dress with small black earings. She blinked once then smiled at him. "It's okay..." What's okay? He wondered.
  Another one came. He was with (Y/N) again. They were alone in a room with only a wooden table  in the corner. "Is WICKED really good?" She asked, teary eyed. "Are we really good?"

Thomas was brought back to reality. (Y/N) was still crying. Other Gladers were murmuring things that he couldn't hear. Newt just stood where he was, shocked.
  Thomas closed his eyes. He felt Teresa's presence with him.
It's true, Tom. She whispered in his mind. (Y/N) worked for WICKED, and so did we...

Heyyyy, so I may have screwed up the story a bit, but just go with me on this one. It'll be kinda different for a while, but everything will fall into place, I promise. So please don't give up on me yet.😁😁😁
  Till next time- Ms. Author