~Who you are...~

Thomas belived her

Thomas belived her. Of course, it was all kind of strange. How would she remember working for WICKED? Wasn't everyone supposed to have their memorys erased? 'Then again,' He thought. '(Y/N) somehow remembers me and WICKED.' He trusted (Y/N). She was his sister, and he knew she'd never make up something like that.
Teresa was probably being truthful too. She did basically through him under a bus with the whole situation, But she also said that she worked for WICKED herself. Who would do that? Not to mention, His dreams were very vividly pointed towards him being a Creator.
Taking a deep breath, he stood up and walked over to (Y/N). She was on kneeling on the floor. With a sniff, the girl looked up at him. Her eyes were becoming red and puffy. He gave her a sad smile then faced everyone. "It's my fault too..." He spoke, his voice laced with sadness. "Recently, I've been having terrible nightmares- Well I thought they were nightmares, but," He trailed off, his eyes flckering back and forth between each person in the room. "im realizing now that they were probably memorys. Teresa, (Y/N), and I all worked with the Creators." He paused "With WICKED."
  The Gladers began chatting again. Louder this time. They we're whispering things that neither Thomas or (Y/N) could process.
"Tom..." The (H/C) haired girl whimpered.
Thomas glanced around the room, stressfully. "I understand if you want to throw us in the Slammer." He spoke clearly. "Or even Banish us. We ruined your lifes." Her brother paused. "It's only fair that we get punished."
"That's not happening." Newt objected quickly. (Y/N) blinked in surprised then and looked up at him. His soft chocolate orbs were settled on her and even though he wasn't smiling, It was if his eyes we're whipering to her that everything was alright. The room fell silent "There's no way in bloody hell that's happening, you two."
"W-Wha?" Thomas stammered.
"It doesn't matter..." Newt added taking a step foward. "It doesnt matter what we did in the past..." He paused and closed his eyes. "Those people are gone now. What matters is who we are now," His voice was powerful and clear. He sounded like a leader as he gazed down at the two siblings. "and what we do right now." (Y/N) couldn't believe it. They weren't going to punish her? Newt suddenly smiled. "You guys are two of the most amazing people I've ever met...The past means nothing to me. Alby?"
Ably grinned and looked more at (Y/N) than Thomas. "Nope. I think you're both different now."
"Minho?" Newt gestured to him.
The runner stood up and pat (Y/N)'s shoulder. "Buddys for life right?"
(Y/N) was elated. Thomas squeezed her hand and smiled lovingly. Several Gladers clapped in agreement
Newt smiled and helped his girlfriend to her feet, holding her waist. "Guess that settles it then..."
(Y/N) was now laughing and crying at the same time. "Newt!" She wimpered and burrowed into his chest.

Suddenly a screech boomed through the Glade.
(Y/N) froze. Her heart stopped for a moment. "What was that?"
"A Griever." Minho explained, backing up. "It sound really close though..."
Newt blinked as two boys rushed into the room, panting. "Eric, James, What's wrong?" He asked, cautiously.
"It's the doors Newt." One spoke. "They aren't closing..."